Sunday, 10 November 2013

Good Something or other... I will not say morning as I have not slept yet. 
You may not know this about me but I am dyslectic (mildly) and when tired I cannot type, my words come out wrong, and it is extremely frustrating for me.. 
I am tired but no sleep comes to me.. I lay there praying for it but my mind is alive and filled with thoughts, story's, things to do, be and want and to share... and I lay there. My body is starting to struggle with the sleep deprivation. My motor skills are not very skillful, I cry at the drop of a hat like a little child not getting her way.. Not a pretty picture today.....or I imagine any day...I have been working on a little project for my hubby since yesterday and it has been nothing but a source of tears , and frustrations for me. I wanted to put a little power-point display together for him as he leaves for his Santa-ing today with a version of Santa baby that I sing ( actually one of my favourite songs I've done, I think I sound pretty dam hot and what woman doesn't want that....lol) so I have gathered pictures and captions and timed it to music and sent it to people and finally at 3 am this morning it worked....YA!!! finally I just wanted to give this little gift to him,,, to make him feel better, so go to upload it on face book wont let me error...so then I get really pissed off go to movie maker throw all the pics in no rhyme reason or anything and stick the audio file on there and make a 3:27 movie not any thing I'm happy with but at this point he better get the idea and sediment or it could get ugly. So I get it made my first movie, song works, pictures are there, no captions , no rhyme, or reason but its there. ( hard for a perfectionist but sometimes you do what you gotta do). So at 4:00 am I patiently load it up to face book with a lovely message to my hubby. I thought there that will teach you you will not beat me..so I thought I will go back to bed now and rest for the moment over my triumph. So now after tossing and turning I said that's it I have to go try it out. Much to my surprise face-book will not allow it, it says there is a copy rite infringement... SUCK YOU FACEBOOK.....It's my voice on a karaoke track that I bought and I took all the pictures and I don't have the time to fight you so suck you.. I will not let you beat me and win......I will come up with a much more devious plan and I will win the day oh yes I will (EVIL................... MAWWWAAHHHAAAAAA) there might be a little sleep shit happening here but I'm going with It ....I will succeed in this plan to have someone anyone in this freaking world see what I have done in the last 24 hours of my life for the man I love more than anything........I will.......So you guys better cooperate also.. Don't freaking broke no disobedience here it could get really ugly...
So screw face-book. I have uploaded the video to my blog and it can be played there. SO big tongue to you face-book (raspberry... a wet spitty one)...

So I think the big moral of the story here is that I will not let some stupid insignificant movie, copyrite rules, power point or any other stupid thing stand in my way. 
So how much more will I fight this unfair disease, I will kick, scream, fight , bite, lie, cheat and steal anything to win this freaking battle...so much for all the wonderful morals and attributes, but hey this is me and cancer doesn't fight fair so I am not either FUCK YOU CANCER you will not win....you are a LOSER!!!!! (More wet raspberries) 
Go to my blog now and watch or else www.hopetheovercomer.blogspot.com 
I could explode and there still still a big pile of goo on major steroids here so if you don't want no Sunday morning clean up get there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, the sound, the look, the ending. Thank God your a fighter... Brad will love this, and so do we as your support team. And your right it's crazy Facebook would not let you post it..their loss.. Love you Hope...

    ReplyDelete