Thursday, 21 November 2013

Good Morning,

Well, big news I got a baby kitty and her name is Zazzy Cat! I have been looking for one since august and finally found one, actually my oldest son Jon gave her to me.. anyone who knows me, knows if not properly controlled ( only in this department of my life) could end up being the crazy cat woman with ninety nine cats and I would know all their names. I LOVE Cats.....This kitty is a blessing to me. I struggled with getting one because I didn't want to have one and then leave her....but even if I do she will continued to be loved by my family. It is actually very selfish of me to do this but I wanted not to be alone in the night I wanted to feel the warm little furry body up against me and I wanted to hear her purring and know that in the night I am not alone and I am being loved when everyone is asleep... I love the sound of the purr what an amazing sound and scientist still don`t really understand how and why they do it. But I do they are singing their love song and there is no sweeter music to my ears.. Just think if we could purr our happiness and everyone would hear it. Wouldn't that be great... If we didn't hide it, it just happened when we didn't even realize it...Wow what a thing.. walking down the street and hear a melody of happiness... a choir of happiness that we have no control over it....I can hear it now...PUUUUURRRRRRRRRR.

So I went to loyalist yesterday and participated in the poverty challenge. I did one in May and it was for high school students and it was very successful. Yesterday it was for students who were in the 1st & 2nd year social worker programs and child and service worker programs, people who would be on the front lines dealing with poverty issues. It was a good day. I was very tired and struggled a bit and had to leave early but they were so very gracious with me.. and I was blessed so richly again. God has used my story so many times to open hearts and touch people. I am thankful for my story, I never ever thought I would say that but, he has used me to open up 
op7^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i^^^^^^^^4^b hben ( sorry Zazzy cat helping with the blog as she walked over my key board...lol) doors and hearts and am so thankful.....Going through the stuff I sure wasn`t and crying why!!! so many times and how much stronger do I need to be! Well I guess we know how much stronger I really do need to be....I need to be strong enough to fight for my life and all that I believe in and all the good things God can still use me for.....and I have so much love to give. My heart has gotten bigger ( medically speaking which is not good ) but I think God is just allowing me more room for all the love I am feeling from all you amazing people...

I have to go for a emergency CT scan today...I think things are growing faster than they want them to my neck and face is starting to swell even bigger and they are concerned... In Bowmanville at 11:30. Does anyone wanna go for a drive with me. I would take my jeep as I am more comfortable. My cousin is here from PEI, but never driven the 401 and in PEI there is no place to go faster than 80 kilometers ( never thought about that...lol) something else we take for granted....so she really isn't comfortable and I don't wanna push her too far out of her comfort zone...The test is only like 15 minutes long and then I thought lunch and home again. So if you are interested message me or my number is in the book...

So, I am all day tests tomorrow and Monday, Tuesday my husband`s Uncles funeral in Hamilton which I hope to go to. Then next Wednesday full day at Oshawa again so this is my next week. I guess Ill find out whats happening to me tomorrow, which is hard to do but what do they sing ``one day at a time sweet Jesus....`` 
Oh, Yes we have our big tattoo extravaganza again, so if you or a friend needs a tattoo ( if a tattoo is a need) please let me know... I really would like to make it worth his while for the long drive and the time and talent he has given to me and my family.
so my dear friends again, I say thank you for your prayers and your support . I wish I could express how important this blog and all of you have become to me to help me work out my thoughts, pains, my fears, my blessings, and joys, you are more than friends you are my brothers and sisters in Christ and I thank God for each and everyone of you.....

GO TEAM AWESOME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment