WOW!!!!!
Look at the beauty surrounding us.. I know there will be haters but really take the moment and soak in the beauty... The snow is absolutely beautiful, peaceful, fresh, new, white, pure.....I've been up most of the night and watching it fall all night was so peaceful. It makes it seem so much more like Christmas. I just realized that this weekend brings December, Again my last date still seems to be Oct 22/13. I'm not sure how to get past it... I have to move on but boy it is the last day I remember clearly. I guess I need a new date.. Maybe last Friday when I took my first pill...ironic its November 22 exactly 1 month after my diagnoses...It's also 4 weeks after they said I had only 3-4 weeks so that's good also...So I guess I just take little steps... and try to get new dates and move forward...
Today, I have a guy coming to check my oxygen levels and hopefully give me something a little more stylish than a freaking canister of air on wheels. l like I wanna walk down the street dragging that baby. Gosh they must have a purse type thingy where it is a little more stylish and not so in your face, if not someone get on that please...I m excited to have some company coming today. If the weather works. Dr. Cheng he was my doctor when I moved here 21 years ago and I loved him dearly. I was so sad when I lost him and there has never been another doctor for me. When he heard what I was going through him and his wife reached out and it touched me greatly. So I am looking forward to seeing them today. I also have a good friend to help me get all the business stuff tided up, which will be huge for me.. it is such a struggle to have the business there and no there is so much that needs to be done and I just don`t have it in me. I need a Toronto trip for some buying but will have to see if I can talk a friend into that. (Thomasine Hoyle and perhaps Michelle Adams)hint hint...lol
I need to sell my business but boy that is hard. It`s like trying to find parents for your children.
The business needs someone there all the time who cars. My daughter Alisha is doing a great job and I appreciate her so much, but it is hard. Anyway, thats another story.. and it will happen... God has a plan and I will trust him ...
Just wanted to share this little poem... Enjoy the beauty!
Snow
Gentle flakes
Soft and white
Drifting, falling
Through the night
In silent wonder
As I slept
Glistening secrets
Darkness kept
With morning light
Appearing bright
Peering out
Brought pure delight
The mundane world
I thought I knew
Had been transformed
To something new
The filters
I’d been seeing with
Could not survive
This viewpoint shift
It shocked me into
Present time
Beyond the trappings
Of my mind
Here and now
In awe and wonder
Dissolving illusions
I’d been under
Nature’s beauty
So intensely real
Hearts spill open
And people feel
In this space
We come alive
In this joy
Our spirits thrive
Seek the beauty
In all things
Feel gratitude
For what life brings
Stop and smell the roses
Breathe the sparkling air
The magic in that flake of snow
Is lurking everywhere.
Dan Coppersmith
A big thank you out to Dianne for the reflexology yesterday, and Lolly Lodge spa for the facial for my sister and Kitty Carson for the lovely bar of soap you left for me. You guys are so amazing thank you...Went and got some great chocolates from Janice at Queen of the Kitchen Artisan Chocolate.. I love her dark chocolate truffles.....mmmmmmmmm the best in the world....I was in a happy place last night for sure...
Enjoy the peace of the day....It will leave soon enough..
some pics of my back yard apparently I forgot to put the patio set away...Hopefully we can do that yet....Have a great Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment