Saturday, 2 November 2013

Oct 22
Well the news is in and unfortunately it's not the news I wanted. The good news is it is NOT lymphoma  the bad news is it is lung cancer strangely enough the type associated with smokers. Which I am not nor ever have been. The doctors feel there is still a secondary cancer but the scans did not show it so they are investigating further. I am meeting with several doctor's tomorrow to get more info and figure out what to do as the tumour is pressing against my air ways and I am struggling with breathing right now. So first plan is to help me breath. Next the fluid around my heart is still there luckily the lining has stretched and has allowed my heart to function properly again. Although this is something they will continually monitor . That is all I know right now until I meet with doctors tomorrow. Please continue to keep my family especially my hubby in prayer. I will need to lean on my friends for strength and support in the next few weeks. I thank God for each and everyone of you and i will be channeling you positive thoughts. Love you all Hope And Brad Woody Stone. xxxx oooo



No comments:

Post a Comment