November 6
Well Good Morning and I actually mean it today,,,lol
I woke up with two words on my heart today,,, THANK YOU...
Simple simple words but oh they feel so good this morning...
I had a rough day yesterday, grumpy etc tired, I think I went through anger and depression also, it was a cornucopia of raw emotions yesterday, but that's OK. I have to go through them, some times when you are trying so hard to be positive and brave you forget to feel what's really going on. I was so tired yesterday, and the drugs, and the body changes and all the other stuff.... I forgot to give me permission to be OK with how I feel, even when I don't know how that is,,,, Thank you for the encouragement you people sent me. You have no idea what it means.... I have never been a tech y phone person half the time its in the car or dead or somewhere, but this good ole I phone is my life line to you guys,,,I have it with me always when I'm in ICU when I'm in emergency room, in radiation every test everywhere all the time, I even take you to bed with me... I find that even if I can't check it when I'm on the table I hear a bong and know that someone has made a comment, liked my status or sent me a message and you are with me right then and there. My excitement to see who it is and what they said lifts my spirits like, well I don't even know...A hot air balloon ride (but without the crash landing we had Janet Lammers, that was a great birthday gift...lol one I survived... BTW , for those wondering not on my bucket list...and yes it is true story...lol). Those dings, beeps and twerps are my cheerleaders giving me the high 5, the strength to do it again or say I'm not alone. The little electronic noises come at the most opportune time and I live for them so .. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..
I wanted to share another little lesson I learned about my Iphone in the last week.... Never, never... ever do serious business through the message system. I love it but that spell checker can really throw a loop into what you have said....I have become quiet fast and fairly accurate considering the size of the buttons. I type my little heart out hit send and then say what the heck does that say I never typed that word or phrase and yo scratch your head to even figure out how the heck that even materialized... I'm sure can all relate.......Well, I was messaging a woman asking about leaving a donation to a charity that I strongly believe in, not that I will ever have some wing or large statue dedicated to the millions I have donated but I just wanted to help out if I could in a small way...Something that was from me that would be remembered when they built their new home for abused woman...Something that said HOPE on it...so as I am typing this conversation so skillfully I thought, I re-read my message and word for word this is what it said.
."I hope this doesn't sound vain I would just like to give something, I would like to give someone Hope if you have a practical idea it would be tens of thousand of dollars just a small piece of me"....as I read it I freaking panicked,,, I don't have tens of thousand of dollars not even in my dreams,....my next line panicked filled, typed faster than I ever could have possible typed, beads of sweat rolling down my forehead as I had imagined it had been re messaged to all the board member's with glee...LOL I quickly started with the old LOL come back, then ha ha, than quickly shifted to my common phrase stupid spell check... and then the final admission "I don't have tens of thousand of dollars to give.".. boy that all most got me trouble....so moral of story don't do financial business on the iPhone it's out to get you....lol Whew... Yet another big THANK YOU....lol
I have day 8 of radiation... back is burnt, throat not to bad I have different meds for the throat, I am able to eat again, I am still feeling very swollen and chokey which is not a nice feeling but I am breathing and that is good...I'm tired but I slept very well last night I slept from 6 last night till 10:30 which is long for me right now and then went back to bed at 12:30 then slept till 4... yahoo., I think that's why I woke up with such a thankful heart this morning, the sleep and the attitude and the peace is back,,,, Thank you guys for being there and encouraging me. So many people sent me a private messages that say I don't comment on your posts, I like them cause I just don't know what to say, hey that's OK cause most days I don't either and those little bongs of likes are just as meaning as those that comment so any expression of love care and concern is greatly greatly appreciated.. THANK YOU....
While your out and about today think of something you are Thankful for and really feel it,,, its a good feeling... Love you all....
TWANDA>>>>>>>>>>>day 8 do I need to say it....SPANKED!!!!
By the way I have started a blog, it has been a confusing mess but I have cut and copied all my Facebook posts into it. It is not organized or anything or pretty but I'm hoping someone out there in cyber word (hint hint) who has some talent or time would volunteer to go fix it up make it look pretty .www.hopetheovercomer.blogspot.ca i think that is it.. let me know if that person is you....
No comments:
Post a Comment