Good Morning... WHAT! GREAT! WORDS! ,TO SAY! " GOOD MORNING" AND REALLY MEAN IT...For me it's a new dawn, it's and new day, it's a new life, for me.......and I'm feeling goooooood!!!!!(hmm I feel a song coming on.....).I've got my swag on today, I just need a fedora and long black tie and straight suit... ohhh forget that image I think i'd look like a sausage..lol......lol oh well this is my swagging song to day...my theme song.....why don't you get your swag on also...have the whole town of Trenton swagging...lol I'VE INCLUDED IT IN THE LINK BELOW PLAY IT LOUD !!!!AND FEEL THE SWAG...................do it you know you want to.. grab a broom and hold that mic and sing baby sing... a few sweeps on the floor and few sly dance moves.. makes your body and soul and heart come alive... how can you not help but feel good!!!
What do they call that when a bunch of people show up and start dancing.. I think its a shimmy? correct me if I am wrong... maybe someone could start one for me and we have the whole downtown of Trenton shimmying...lol that would be something to see, Major John and council and the business owners just have pure unadulterated fun, to give joy to those who are watching and to coax those in who want to participate but are afraid to....boy that's life,,,,wanting to participate and sitting on the side lines while you watch others pass by....
Think of that we get so busy passing others by...we need to stop look and smile.. really smile, full eye contact, teeth showing ( not in a growl) and a soft sweet look on you face. Someone you walk by today needs that smile. It might be the only kindness someone shows that person, again not knowing what that face or the person is dealing with, lets make to day a great day swag while you do your errands and smile, smile like a bunch of fools who have just won the lottery. smile and let your love just beam on your face. we look so different when we smile ( ladies you look younger) all those little extra folds etc and lines, line up, tighten up and show your beautiful skin and erases away a few years of burdens..Love and kindness what truly makes the world go round.
So finished day 3 and it went well, I kicked some cells butts........TWANDA!!!!
Hope 3 - Cancer 0 dodododo!
I have some burns on my back and my esophagus is getting burned not to bad yet but I'm feeling it. I have round 4 today no fear here.. I do met with a chemo doctor to see what is going on and if they will give me more time.. Hope fully I learn more about my tumours and i find out if there is a secondary cancer in my body.. There are some strange markers etc that they are having a hard time figuring out,,, (go figure). I met with a social worker yesterday. they gave me papers to file as I AM TERMINAL ( THEIR WORDS NOT MINE) for disability it only take 4 months...hmmm and paper work for trillium grant for med, then talked to me about will and estate planning (ugly part of this cancer business) but I felt good...and informed and thankful I have a team that cares for me and will be with me each and every step of the way... Just like you guys my team... boy, if you only know how wonderful the comments you make me feel and how may peoples lives are being touched by you sharing this.. Thank you very much it is very very humbling.. I sit and type and the words flow out and someday I think I think I missed my calling .. and then I remembered.... For me it's a new dawn, it's and new day, it's a new life, for me.......and I'm feeling goooooood!!!!!
I went in the morning for my regular echo....it's ultra sound on your heart and there are no words to describe the feeling laying there watching the life giving organ pumping away, praying that it continues one more time...the fluid level is the same lots there but not enough to safely remove it, it has started missing a beat occasionally a little scary, so I am hooked up with a funky portable chest monitor on, it records everything my heart is doing... It would be nice if it was doing more than just that recording my heart and thoughts and truths and love. Wouldn't it be great at the end of the night you could unplug you cord to your heart put it in the USB drive and all you hearts actions were there on the screen in front of you to see and examine and ask forgiveness for...To be able to see the all the times you showed someone love, kindness, sympathy, compassion, seen all your mean things and thoughts , showed us when we were envious , jealous , harboured some bitterness etc. If we could examine it every night and then hit the delete button and go on with a fresh clean heart and hopefully learned something.. Well I do everyday, I ask God to show my heart and to help me examine it and then after I say please forgive me and tadaaa ... He does it, gone, erased off the screen some how and another fresh start, yesterday is gone and today is all that counts. Thank you God that you do this for me.. you give me the right to swag with my new day, my new beginning and I'm feeling goooooooooooood...
Love you all so go and hit the play button and shake and shimmy and get your groove on for me......I love you all so much.. I just hit my delete button so heart is empty ready TO BE FILLED WITH LOVE, KINDNESS AND GOOD THOUGHTS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST THOUGHT OF YOU , AND THOSE FEELINGS ARE THERE ALREADY...
http://youtu.be/yYe6tmrFxbw
What do they call that when a bunch of people show up and start dancing.. I think its a shimmy? correct me if I am wrong... maybe someone could start one for me and we have the whole downtown of Trenton shimmying...lol that would be something to see, Major John and council and the business owners just have pure unadulterated fun, to give joy to those who are watching and to coax those in who want to participate but are afraid to....boy that's life,,,,wanting to participate and sitting on the side lines while you watch others pass by....
Think of that we get so busy passing others by...we need to stop look and smile.. really smile, full eye contact, teeth showing ( not in a growl) and a soft sweet look on you face. Someone you walk by today needs that smile. It might be the only kindness someone shows that person, again not knowing what that face or the person is dealing with, lets make to day a great day swag while you do your errands and smile, smile like a bunch of fools who have just won the lottery. smile and let your love just beam on your face. we look so different when we smile ( ladies you look younger) all those little extra folds etc and lines, line up, tighten up and show your beautiful skin and erases away a few years of burdens..Love and kindness what truly makes the world go round.
So finished day 3 and it went well, I kicked some cells butts........TWANDA!!!!
Hope 3 - Cancer 0 dodododo!
I have some burns on my back and my esophagus is getting burned not to bad yet but I'm feeling it. I have round 4 today no fear here.. I do met with a chemo doctor to see what is going on and if they will give me more time.. Hope fully I learn more about my tumours and i find out if there is a secondary cancer in my body.. There are some strange markers etc that they are having a hard time figuring out,,, (go figure). I met with a social worker yesterday. they gave me papers to file as I AM TERMINAL ( THEIR WORDS NOT MINE) for disability it only take 4 months...hmmm and paper work for trillium grant for med, then talked to me about will and estate planning (ugly part of this cancer business) but I felt good...and informed and thankful I have a team that cares for me and will be with me each and every step of the way... Just like you guys my team... boy, if you only know how wonderful the comments you make me feel and how may peoples lives are being touched by you sharing this.. Thank you very much it is very very humbling.. I sit and type and the words flow out and someday I think I think I missed my calling .. and then I remembered.... For me it's a new dawn, it's and new day, it's a new life, for me.......and I'm feeling goooooood!!!!!
I went in the morning for my regular echo....it's ultra sound on your heart and there are no words to describe the feeling laying there watching the life giving organ pumping away, praying that it continues one more time...the fluid level is the same lots there but not enough to safely remove it, it has started missing a beat occasionally a little scary, so I am hooked up with a funky portable chest monitor on, it records everything my heart is doing... It would be nice if it was doing more than just that recording my heart and thoughts and truths and love. Wouldn't it be great at the end of the night you could unplug you cord to your heart put it in the USB drive and all you hearts actions were there on the screen in front of you to see and examine and ask forgiveness for...To be able to see the all the times you showed someone love, kindness, sympathy, compassion, seen all your mean things and thoughts , showed us when we were envious , jealous , harboured some bitterness etc. If we could examine it every night and then hit the delete button and go on with a fresh clean heart and hopefully learned something.. Well I do everyday, I ask God to show my heart and to help me examine it and then after I say please forgive me and tadaaa ... He does it, gone, erased off the screen some how and another fresh start, yesterday is gone and today is all that counts. Thank you God that you do this for me.. you give me the right to swag with my new day, my new beginning and I'm feeling goooooooooooood...
Love you all so go and hit the play button and shake and shimmy and get your groove on for me......I love you all so much.. I just hit my delete button so heart is empty ready TO BE FILLED WITH LOVE, KINDNESS AND GOOD THOUGHTS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST THOUGHT OF YOU , AND THOSE FEELINGS ARE THERE ALREADY...
http://youtu.be/yYe6tmrFxbw

No comments:
Post a Comment