You know this sounds bad, but it was fun. We were being (I was) irresponsible, but safely... I even stopped by to tell my insurance agent what I was doing...lol. He rolled his eyes and I said you better take the insurance off after tonight...lol. Better put my baby away for the winter.
I squealed my tires, honked my horn, waved at everybody, radio blaring, even tried to stop to kidnap EAST Coat JOHNNY from Splemers... he was out on a test drive, damn he would have been great at some shenanigans ...lol people were taking pictures, laughing etc.. do you think I could get any police action... sheeeeeez you know I take this bad boy out the first day of spring and I get a ticket like 5 minutes after we are out.. what the hey we were trying to do? get a mug shot...... guess we didn't take the right top down.....lol trying to cross something off the bucket list and freaking nothing......lol we did have fun though and we enjoyed the looks and the comments and all the giggles. mostly ours
Shenanigans 1 we soon to make that 2
....lol oh yes we will (evil laugh) MAHAWAAAAAAAAAAA
I squealed my tires, honked my horn, waved at everybody, radio blaring, even tried to stop to kidnap EAST Coat JOHNNY from Splemers... he was out on a test drive, damn he would have been great at some shenanigans ...lol people were taking pictures, laughing etc.. do you think I could get any police action... sheeeeeez you know I take this bad boy out the first day of spring and I get a ticket like 5 minutes after we are out.. what the hey we were trying to do? get a mug shot...... guess we didn't take the right top down.....lol trying to cross something off the bucket list and freaking nothing......lol we did have fun though and we enjoyed the looks and the comments and all the giggles. mostly ours
Shenanigans 1 we soon to make that 2
....lol oh yes we will (evil laugh) MAHAWAAAAAAAAAAA




No comments:
Post a Comment