A Journey To Hope

My journey through The Diagnoses, Treatment, and Survival of Terminal Cancer...

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

  • Novemeber 18/13 update from doctors


    • I am tired, laying here in the dark, quiet, Speechless. Confused, angry,
      I am critical again. I was approved for a clinical drug study but it starts in two weeks and the dr. Says its to far away I don't have the time to wait for it. I am starting on some chemo Friday. And government hasn't decided if I am eligible for the drug that will help me. I don't understand. There is still a small window. That I might be approved tomorrow morning. The wind is out of my sales my dear dear friends. I am tired and I need you. Please pray. Gods will. I still believe I have a purpose here. I am not ready. To give in. My new bucket list. To have Christmas with my family. I'm sorry I m dark tonight. I promise to regroup. When I sit in darkness he lord shall be a light unto me. I need my balcony people. — feeling exhausted.
    Like ·  · Share · Unfollow Post
    • Gail Martens likes this.
    • Suzanne Murchison When you are weak, He is strong. Praying my dear friend. Sending you love, and hoping someone is close by with the hugs.
      6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
    • Samantha Ngakosso Praying.....just praying.
      6 hours ago · Like
    • Mary Tucci Darnell Constant prayers and sending brightness your way.......We still have a lot to do together HOPE - Your name says it all!!!!
      6 hours ago · Like
    • Sue Joyce Praying for goodness and light during this darkness, my dear Hope. Your strength, along with His will build you up to face the morning with renewed drive to go forward. Very few know what you are experiencing, but all of your "team Awesome" are so pulling for you . Go Hope! Love to you, always.
      6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
    • Kyla Werrett Footprints in the sand. You are being carried. Sit in silence and listen for the answers. Trust them. Ask for time. Years if you want. Believe in the time. Be strong. You can do this. Patience is a tricky thing.
      6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
    • David Weir It is always darkest before the light. The lights of New Orleans especially! You owe me and Brad's smiling face in N.O Keep on keep'in on Hope Stone
      6 hours ago · Like · 1
    • Janet Lammers holding you in my heart and prayers dear friend 
      6 hours ago · Like
    • Donna Williams saying prayers for you
      6 hours ago · Like
    • Linda Koshman Prayers, peace and light Hope. Hugs.
      6 hours ago via mobile · Like
    • Charlene Sweet-McAuley Positive thoughts and prayers heading your way
      6 hours ago · Like
    • Gail Penley-Kunst Psalm 23, Psalm 55:16-17,Psalm 139- Hope, meditate on His Word and memorize those words that REALLY speak to your spirit so you can grab them when your Bible is not near.
      Pray Ezekial 37:1-14 as a commandment!!!
      I heard something this weekend at a conf
      ...See More
      5 hours ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 1
    • Joanne Skirrow Van Giesen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s4z_HQpL-I

      Rest In Me - A Song of Hope & Encouragement by Todd Vaters
      www.youtube.com
      Like the song? Check out the album... http://tinyurl.com/HolyQuest. Written, sun...See More
      5 hours ago via mobile · Like · Remove Preview
    • Joanne Skirrow Van Giesen Lifting you up in prayer now, don't let the enemy get you down. Hoping this song helps .....warm hugs Hope
      5 hours ago via mobile · Like
    • Julene Vandenburg Praying for you.
      5 hours ago via mobile · Like
    • Amy Turcotte Doyle Praying the doctors are wrong!! Thinking and praying for light for you Hope.
      5 hours ago via mobile · Like
    • Maggie-Peter George Praying for good news today and every day. xx
      a few seconds ago · Like
    • Hope Stone



Posted by Unknown at 01:27
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (67)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (45)
      • Good Morning ...So doctor update from yesterday......
      • Good Morning Team Awesome...I am back to no sleep ...
      • WOW!!!!!Look at the beauty surrounding us.. I kno...
      • Good Morning My wonderful Friends..I guess I owe ...
      • Good Morning!!!Well, another great day for me........
      • Good Morning Peoplessssss.....I HAVE DECIDED TO LI...
      • Good Morning peopleIts short and sweet this mornin...
      • Good Morning,Well, big news I got a baby kitty and...
      • Good Morning Team Awesome...Please take note of wh...
      • OK TEAM AWESOME.........ARE YOU READY FOR ...
      • Good Morning Team Awesome, You have done it again...
      • Novemeber 18/13 update from doctors
      • Good Morning.......Well sitting here at 2 in th...
      • Moms tattoo Comic relief
      • Well good Morning Team Awesome.......(I'm working...
      • You know this sounds bad, but it was fun. W...
      • Good Morning My Team Awesome ...Well very disappoi...
      • ConfusionLonelinessFear AngerDarkness................
      • So a bit of a news update. The drug I need wil...
      • Novemeber11/13  Morning .. I saw this picture ...
      • Tuesday Novemeber 12 Expiration date! Good Morni...
      • Monday November 11  Good Morning and Happy Remem...
      • Good Something or other... I will not say morning ...
      • Good Morning my team Awesome support staff..,...
      • November 8 Good Morning my wonderful friends and ...
      • Novemeber is national Lung cancer awareness:7 Can...
      • November 7 2013 Well, I woke up to tings and bon...
      • November 6 Well Good Morning and I actually mean ...
      • Nov 5
      • November 4th update #2 Well not sure if you gu...
      • November  4th update #1 Well not sure if you...
      • Well, its morning time for me and snack time...I h...
      • Oct 30Good Morning!!! Well up and running (I ...
      • Oct 31 October 31
      • Nov 1 to my business community Hope Stone sha...
      • Nov 1 Good Morning!!! I loved that so many pe...
      • Nov 2 Sleep glorious sleep, it feels so g...
      • Sunday November 3 Well, yesterday was a wonderful...
      • October 29 Good Morning... Well I tried but 3 am...
      • October 27 Good Morning or good night what ever ...
      • October 26 So here's today's poop! They started ...
      • October 24th   Well more news.... None good! ...
      • Oct 22 Well the news is in and unfortunate...
      • Oct 18 I am being admitted to hospital to ICU in P...
      • Oct 17 Major Blessings happening and moving fast.....

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.