Saturday, 2 November 2013


October 24th  
Well more news.... None good!
I have been diagnosed terminal. Stage 4 lung cancer...there a secondary cancer they are still looking for. Good news i have an appointment in Oshawa at the cancer clinic to get a plan. Dont count me out yet. I believe in a wonderful God who has had a plan for my life and has blessed me greatly. I wont go down without a fight. I appreciate all the love and prayers please continue to hold my children and husband in them. This was the worse having to tell my parents and kids that there is no cure for me. Xxxxoooo

Good morning all of my amazing friends. I am meeting with an oncologist today and a radiation specialist. They want to get some treatment going as quick as possible to see if they can relieve my breathing. The tumour is growing quickly and is impeding on my ability to breath. The good news is usually fast growing tumours are easier to destroy as they are so busy multiplying that they are not very resilient. I have good thoughts on this. — feeling hopeful.

October 24 
So here is today's scoop! Met with radiologist. They are going to start Monday to try and shrink the tumour. They are doing 10 treatments and hopefully my body responds. There are concerns with what my body can handle right now. I meet with another dr next Thursday about chemo. So please pray that i can handle the radiation and my body responds. If it doesn't they are giving me 3-4 weeks. As my breathing and heart will not be able to function. Tonight i am scared but hopeful i know great things can happen with the power of prayer and i have wonderful people standing beside me. I love you all very much and thank you so much for all the positive messages. May God Bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment