Sunday, 24 November 2013

Good Morning!!!

Well, another great day for me.......I just can't believe how happy and how many memories can be made in such a short time. Yesterday was full love, over the top brim brewing memories and i am just blown away with the fun laughter generosity and love that my home life and heart is being filled with....I just want to screammmmmmmmmmmm...........I'm so happy.....I dont think there is any more room for more happiness my heart is already larger so I`m not sure whats going on...I am on a freaking happiness high.. may be the stress thing coming down with the pills or just pure sweet happiness with my life right now ( ironic I think so). 

Today my friend came down ( Robert, Sue Stewart`s husband who has been a real blessing to us through his beautiful work..) He worked his butt off and did 10 tattoos yesterday. i will put up a file and show you all his beautiful work those who haven`t seen.. Some are tattoos that my family wanted and some just tattoos but his work is beautiful and so is his spirit and heart...I am blessed for him walking into my life and cant hardly wait to meet his wonderful wife, very soon. 

I want to thank Wendy Martin, who came and gave me a massage it was a real treat, and again my wonderful friend Nancy Delcellier, who again this weekend drove from Ottawa to visit me, in this crazy confusing house of ours right now and thank you that you brought my baby boy Josh Morgan home again for a visit and laundry...lol. 
I want you people to know that I only met Nancy in January in Cuba at a resort we were staying at and fell madly in love with both her and her hubby immediately. Again I am so blessed to have this couple in our life and how this was made so possible in a impossible world of ours. Our lives would never have crossed paths if this wasn't meant to be..She has been driving almost every weekend form Ottawa to visit and trust me this is one busy lady, she works for Carlton university and sorry Nancy not able to say your job title but she ( I believe) is in charge of the health and safety department for the university looking after that that entails. So she is on call like 24/7 and has still managed to give me some priority in her life.. wow you are an amazing lady Nancy..I am so blessed.....Yes, my wonderful nephew James Bishop came in also from Niagara. He works at a winery there all summer then goes to Baniff and works there for the winter. I love his free easy, going spirit, but most of all I love him and all the life he has in him... as a kid he was a scrawny little blond thing and I loved to feed him and he love to eat. It was a match made in heaven...He would come visit and I just loved him so much. We again have connected in the last few years he has come to visit usually around Family day so we do the family day bowling and our annual homemade pizza night for the last couple years and I am so glad he is a part of my family. Suzette Earhart you did good work making this boy...lol

So again after many people in and out of the house yesterday and Robert working so hard we finished at 11 o'clock last night and decided to go get a munchies and a drink at the local watering hole with most of my children and sister and wonderful nephew James Bishop went out. ( We tried to get Shari Jarvis up but couldn't she didn't think we were serious she missed some great shenanigans ). We had some drinks, and food and danced up a storm, ( I couldn't cause of my breathing) but I tried chair dancing and I did have one dance with both sons for a few minutes but I sure couldn't breath and I had a weepy moment. I love to dance and to dance with my sons, it was sad. But I enjoyed every second in their arms and I held on for dear life and breathed in the moment, and nothing will take that away from me. I spent time with my daughter Alisha Morgan and all my family and it was a amazing, amazing night. Pictures to follow... 

I have tried to start writing a book several times and it just hasn't and know i feel it is going to.. I will posting a few more things is my blog in the next few days... Ii think this is my starting spot..
love you all.. talk later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment