Saturday, 16 November 2013

Well good Morning Team Awesome.......(I'm working on a logo for real)

Well today is tattoo day in the Stone house,,, Interesting I know. We have gentleman coming in to do several tattoos for my family. My mom really felt led to have one put on in my name so we arranged it, as well as my daughter and two of my sons. I personally do not have one or my hubby and not really keen on them but I feel very honoured that these people would want to do a tattoo to support me and honour me.. So if any of you are looking for a tattoo, ( not for me) but the gentleman is coming with the helper and will be staying over night so we do have room for a couple more his rate is $60.00 an hour and he does beautiful work. Just throwing out there!!! Maybe on your bucket list....lol

Still no news on the approval of the drug. I do have an appointment on Monday with Dr Rothenstien about the drug , clinical studies and insurance company so I think I might be meeting in person to get all the news ( I think Id rather have it on the phone but maybe in person is better) I have been trying to be patient about this stuff but it is my life we are talking about.. I just hope I don`t have to punch anyone in the throat.. still might end up with that mug shot....lo ( it wouldn't be my DR he is such a sweetie), but if some red taper is there...(just saying I got nothing to loose.....) remember the Champ ( she snaps, solar-plex, picks up a roll of tape and stuffs it in his mouth, she goes for the throat, so hows that mister red tape do you still think I'm not worth nine grand a month....after I just kicked your ass with one good lung....)as always The Champ...lol I am going to find just a tame version to attach it to here so you can hear my words in your http://youtu.be/QcV3HDtx31E every-time some one pisses me off this is the voice in my head... ( sorry my dear Christian friends, I wish was a angel but I'm human and I'm a work in progress.....lol)

So, as you can see I tried to have safe shenanigans with my sister yesterday and I think we did a marvelous job of it.... I am up for idea`s here.. I am home alone this week.....AHHHH and I need some babysitting, my big sister needs to go home this week (BOOOOOO) unfortunately it can`t be all about me all the time, she actually has the gall to have a life of her own... go figure! so if your available for a day or a night we could do our own versions of shenanigans or do the boring old spa night unless it a house full of girls....and that would be fun... I have enjoyed having my sister down so much and am going to feel a huge hole in my heart here tomorrow when she leaves. I guess it will make the anticipation of her coming back all the sweeter.
***************(SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOP)*******************
I LOVE MY SISTER AND AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER SHE IS REALLY REALLY LOVED AND NEEDED BY ME! ***** SHE WAS CREATE TO BE LOVED!!!****** AND IS!!!




Well I think that`s all I got to today...I think that's all I probably should say.. Think I'm still feisty from yesterday.... Oh by the way I slept last night!!!!!!! you be the judgeif that is good or not....lol — feeling loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment