Wednesday, 13 November 2013

So a bit of a news update. The drug I need will cost me 9000.00 a month. How can that be possible. What do they do to a pill to make it that expensive. The drug manufacturer use to have a compassion program but they have canceled it now. The name of the drug that will extend my life is called crizotinib (xalkori) din 02384264. How can this morally be legal? — feeling confused.
Like ·  · 
  • Janet Lammers  (((Hope))) wish I could fix this for you...can't though so I will love you and pray that the Lord will make a way
  • Teresa Bell talking to our MPP can help sometimes
    31 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Charlene Sweet-McAuley Hope look into the Trillium program, also talk with the social worker at the hospital.
    30 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Gail Martens How long would you need to take it for?
  • Hope Stone I will be we are not even sure if I can have it now, but just the cost is criminal.. I don't know what you do to a pill to make it that expensive.....I am applying to trillium and we will once we no the full poop go to MPP etc. I just got this info and thought I would share . Haven't heard anything else yet...Don't know anything else I will no more tomorrow...
  • Hope Stone as long as i want to live??? I don't have that info yet..But I sure would n't mind a crack at it for a month or two, they say it should destroy all the mutant cells very quickly and that is what is making my tumour grow so quickly..

No comments:

Post a Comment