A Journey To Hope

My journey through The Diagnoses, Treatment, and Survival of Terminal Cancer...

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

  • OK TEAM AWESOME.........
    ARE YOU READY FOR THIS.....
    I WAS APPROVED FOR THE DRUG........
    MY DRUG COMPANY IS GOING TO COVER 100% OF IT..........JUST OWE 14.00 PRESCRIPTION FEE.. I THINK I CAN HANDLE IT.......
    NO LIMITS ON MY PLAN........
    NO CHEMO..................
    YOUR PRAYERS AND MINE ARE ANSWERED SO NOW WE NEED TO FIND THE DRUG AND I CAN START ON IT THIS WEEK................................................
    YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST EVER .................................................................................................................................................... GET DANCING

    P!nk - Get The Party Started
    www.youtube.com
    Music video by P!nk performing Get The Party Started. (C) 2001 Arista Records, Inc.
    1Like ·  · Share · Unfollow Post
    • Yvonne Weatherell, Justine Koopmans, Gail Martens and 3 others like this.
    • Mary Tucci Darnell I've got my PURPLE on - Sweater that is. With matching jewelry - Yee Haw - Way to go Team AWESOME -
      39 minutes ago · Like
    • Mary Tucci Darnell I'm dancing in my seat at work - I really don't care if anyone sees me. - maybe they'll all join in
      38 minutes ago · Like
    • Sandy Willett Way to go Hope. Thinking and praying for you and Brad all the time. Sandy
      30 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    • Richard Harnden Awesome news Hope! Dope up.
      24 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    • Hope Stone Love it.
      21 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    • Gail Martens I am so overwhelmed I burst into tears when I read your post. So grateful and will continue to pray and praise our Savior. You are a choice daughter if our Heavenly Father Hope. Hugs to you and your Santa Baby. He must be so happy too.
      15 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    • Thomasine Dingee Vandertogt-Hoyle AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Screaming for joy right now!!!!! Kick some ass today you won big!!!!
      13 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    • Marisa Howard Wooooooohooooo!!!!!
      11 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    • Lynne Lowe OMG!!!!! This is what God is all about!!! I am choking back tears as I write. "Good God Almighty" YEAH YEAH YEAH..... Darlin Girl
      10 minutes ago · Like
    • Lynne Lowe YOU ARE A "SUPER STAR" from heaven.
      9 minutes ago · Like
    • Lynne Lowe The drug is in Vancouver.....
      6 minutes ago · Like
    • Yvonne Weatherell OMG OMG THAT'S AWESOME yep time to celebrate have fun today girl friend I'm jumping for joy or should I say for you Hope
      2 minutes ago · Like
    • Linda Koshman SO HAPPY!
      about a minute ago via mobile · Like
    • Hope Stone
Posted by Unknown at 07:07
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (67)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (45)
      • Good Morning ...So doctor update from yesterday......
      • Good Morning Team Awesome...I am back to no sleep ...
      • WOW!!!!!Look at the beauty surrounding us.. I kno...
      • Good Morning My wonderful Friends..I guess I owe ...
      • Good Morning!!!Well, another great day for me........
      • Good Morning Peoplessssss.....I HAVE DECIDED TO LI...
      • Good Morning peopleIts short and sweet this mornin...
      • Good Morning,Well, big news I got a baby kitty and...
      • Good Morning Team Awesome...Please take note of wh...
      • OK TEAM AWESOME.........ARE YOU READY FOR ...
      • Good Morning Team Awesome, You have done it again...
      • Novemeber 18/13 update from doctors
      • Good Morning.......Well sitting here at 2 in th...
      • Moms tattoo Comic relief
      • Well good Morning Team Awesome.......(I'm working...
      • You know this sounds bad, but it was fun. W...
      • Good Morning My Team Awesome ...Well very disappoi...
      • ConfusionLonelinessFear AngerDarkness................
      • So a bit of a news update. The drug I need wil...
      • Novemeber11/13  Morning .. I saw this picture ...
      • Tuesday Novemeber 12 Expiration date! Good Morni...
      • Monday November 11  Good Morning and Happy Remem...
      • Good Something or other... I will not say morning ...
      • Good Morning my team Awesome support staff..,...
      • November 8 Good Morning my wonderful friends and ...
      • Novemeber is national Lung cancer awareness:7 Can...
      • November 7 2013 Well, I woke up to tings and bon...
      • November 6 Well Good Morning and I actually mean ...
      • Nov 5
      • November 4th update #2 Well not sure if you gu...
      • November  4th update #1 Well not sure if you...
      • Well, its morning time for me and snack time...I h...
      • Oct 30Good Morning!!! Well up and running (I ...
      • Oct 31 October 31
      • Nov 1 to my business community Hope Stone sha...
      • Nov 1 Good Morning!!! I loved that so many pe...
      • Nov 2 Sleep glorious sleep, it feels so g...
      • Sunday November 3 Well, yesterday was a wonderful...
      • October 29 Good Morning... Well I tried but 3 am...
      • October 27 Good Morning or good night what ever ...
      • October 26 So here's today's poop! They started ...
      • October 24th   Well more news.... None good! ...
      • Oct 22 Well the news is in and unfortunate...
      • Oct 18 I am being admitted to hospital to ICU in P...
      • Oct 17 Major Blessings happening and moving fast.....

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.