Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Well day 1 recoup…..
I t came, I saw it and felt it and it went away… Thank goodness…
Today I met with my MP with great hopes, joys and faith that I could become a marching maniac, spouting the good talk and pissing on the government red tape, ya didn’t happen, very very anticlimactic, basically there’s not a damn thing we can do to push, shovel, beg, plead, give light to or anything else, it is strictly a time issue, secretive process with absolutely no transparency or info allowed to be linked, cant know if it’s being discussed or where it is in the hands of scientists and paper approvers…
Busted flat!
Don’t get me wrong Rick Norlock MP was very sensitive and as helpful as he could be but there is just no anything; this is the story, end of it. If things become desperate for me he might be able to get me at the head of the line to get the drug once it is approved but other than that it is it time and waiting…two things I’m not good at. I know I felt a little let down, Brad on the other side is just incredulous, he is my knight in shining armour and wants to rescue his princess but can’t.
 On a plus side Rick made a call to health Canada and the minister regarding the medical marijuana and he was able to get a company that would take me on as a patient and supply, so not anything wonderful as I gots the goods now but it will be nice to feel legal once needed again.
So my next focus is just recouping, I think this is going to be a day to day thing and I will have to go with the flow, so I start to cut down the steroids which will be great, they are horrible on so many levels but needed on so many more.
I had a couple wonderful blessings today... 2 of my school aged friends that I hung around with found me on face book today…I needed that so badly, I was feeling wussy and teary eyed just with the rotten feelings and side effects I was experiencing and there they were. Thank You God! This is such a blessing to me.  I never had a lot of friends younger we moved a lot but Sandy and Tracey were wonderful. I basically lost all friends and teenage life as I moved from my one area and I became pregnant at 15 and a mother before 16.  Changes the friends group and your life, so as a 15 year old mom I took up the challenged and tried to be the best I could, which quickly followed into another baby and marriage and 2 more in there, life happened and fast. At 28 I arrived here not much more that a shadow of a person trying so hard to become what I thought I could for me and my kids,,, the rest of you know the story and here I am and I turned out not to bad even if I do say so myself. Not only with 4 but 6 kids and I wouldn’t change a day about that.   Love all of them so very very much and so thankful for the visit I had from 4 of them.  Again I need love and good thoughts right now, as I know I will most likely be struggling with a little depression here and there, part of the whole treatment and recoup thing that I’m trying to be practical and prepared for.
I also wanted to share about my beautiful slim trim shapely ankles, which I have not seen in months from all the fluid... I looked, I poised, I twisted and I admired my shapely ankles, and calves and I pranced in my high heals….I love my high heals, I have every colour you can imagine and I love them, I love wearing them I love the way I feel when I wear them they are so therapeutic.
 Just saying I’m trying to focus on good things and baby my ankles are good things…It’s sad to say though I started back on my cancer pills and I know all to well what that means…..There goes number 1 and number 2, its been great having you all normal like and I will basked every morning till the normalcy goes away… but I got to experience it an I will remember it….
Thank you God for the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment