e a trial I would face.. I knew it as I know me.. This vanity, this loss of control, this disease...So what can I do but submit to this next stage and beat it and not let it beat me....So I take lemons and make lemonade, with a little tequila and a few friends.. I am asking if some of you could come and support me tonight. At 7 we will be having a head shaving party with a photographer. If I'm doing this I'm doing it in style and we need some pictures, some sad with tears and some victoriously with my friends and loved ones.. I need pictures for this new book we are going to get together... So head shaving 7 here at my home a few munchies a little wine and tears are optional, giggles a must...Any extra large scarves or idea's some extra large hoops if you have any lets see what we can do with one big bald head with scars...Lets funk a fi me...See you tonight...
PS you get to keep your hair....lol
PS you get to keep your hair....lol


No comments:
Post a Comment