Good Morning Team awesome…..( warning this is long winded and you might want to do it in two parts....)
We are here on the home stretch….DAY 8…………….YAHOOOO
I’m so glad I can see an end to these last few days they have not been nice to my poor battered body, but love, prayer, and support has again blessed me in ways I can not fathom…. I had some home made soup (Dutch soup if you know what it is… made with little hamburger balls….was what me tummy needed), a wonderful new make up job in prep of the ugliness, had my hair curled last night by a friend, all the support in ways of pictures and kindness… wow some times it just blows me away…..to think people actually love me and care about me this much, to continually and daily take up my challenge and ride this stupid cancer roller coaster with me. It’s a bumpy ride and I’m sure you will never get bored.... It really is mind blowing…
Today I hope to be able to spank day 8 right away. The steroids are really helping now with the swelling not as much recoup time and weakness, my blurry vision is gone and I've had no more headaches…so that is all great, The down side is the no sleep and how flipping hungry I am, not just hungry but in need of taste. I’m trying to be so careful with the food but it’s pretty much a bust. I've been doing granola and yogurt and smoothies when all I want is freaking meat with oozing juices drizzling down my face. The other side though is I can’t eat that much and still struggle getting food down…It’s quiet hilarious when your not so damn frustrated, If breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it defines what your up to today what does mine say.. I am sitting here with a mango smoothie eating a Shepard’s pie with melted cheese whiz on it and for an added kick a wonderful jalapeno lime aloe spread on top of it…Personally I think it is a good combination of some ass kicking tumour food…That jalapeno should teach those tumours a thing or two or scare the hell out of them and they want to get out of that crazy brain lol….I've eaten it and all I can think of is what else is there, there has to be more…see I missed my 3 o’clock feeding….. I actually slept again…and now I will share my secret…
We are here on the home stretch….DAY 8…………….YAHOOOO
I’m so glad I can see an end to these last few days they have not been nice to my poor battered body, but love, prayer, and support has again blessed me in ways I can not fathom…. I had some home made soup (Dutch soup if you know what it is… made with little hamburger balls….was what me tummy needed), a wonderful new make up job in prep of the ugliness, had my hair curled last night by a friend, all the support in ways of pictures and kindness… wow some times it just blows me away…..to think people actually love me and care about me this much, to continually and daily take up my challenge and ride this stupid cancer roller coaster with me. It’s a bumpy ride and I’m sure you will never get bored.... It really is mind blowing…
Today I hope to be able to spank day 8 right away. The steroids are really helping now with the swelling not as much recoup time and weakness, my blurry vision is gone and I've had no more headaches…so that is all great, The down side is the no sleep and how flipping hungry I am, not just hungry but in need of taste. I’m trying to be so careful with the food but it’s pretty much a bust. I've been doing granola and yogurt and smoothies when all I want is freaking meat with oozing juices drizzling down my face. The other side though is I can’t eat that much and still struggle getting food down…It’s quiet hilarious when your not so damn frustrated, If breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it defines what your up to today what does mine say.. I am sitting here with a mango smoothie eating a Shepard’s pie with melted cheese whiz on it and for an added kick a wonderful jalapeno lime aloe spread on top of it…Personally I think it is a good combination of some ass kicking tumour food…That jalapeno should teach those tumours a thing or two or scare the hell out of them and they want to get out of that crazy brain lol….I've eaten it and all I can think of is what else is there, there has to be more…see I missed my 3 o’clock feeding….. I actually slept again…and now I will share my secret…
TAKE BREAK HERE IF IN A HURRY....LOL
I have been thinking and praying about another controversial topic, yes even more than 1 &2. This topic is really hard for me and I have struggled how open am I to be? How much do I share? Do I open my self up deeper and deeper, then I say why the hell not… as I scarf down another spoonful of Jalapeno lime aloe for breakfast.. I think we know what my breakfast is doing for me today…..lol In for a penny in for a few more pounds I mean you know my bathroom habits now what else is there to hide….lol
So today’s topic of discussion is….Don Don DON…… (Drum roll please)…..the word of the Day….Cannabis
Yup, better known as weed, marijuana, ganja, joint, grass, mary jane, dope, reefer, blunt, herb and many more that I am so out of date on.
LET’S DISCUSS!
First of all I think I need to make a statement from me…I am not a smoker or never have been of cigarettes or much of anything, as a teenager or young adolescence I have stood in the bushes with a group of friends trying to be cool and really never even knowing if I was doing it right. I lived with a husband who was very much dependent on it and I hated it every bloody day when I was with him and wanted so much more for me and my life and my children, I couldn't stand to see him useless and laying on the couch all mellow while I was trying to raise 4 kids and make a life for us. The other side of it was if he didn't have the drugs it would make him very irritable and angry and violent, so it was a real tough row to hoe…When I became a single mom and moved here to change my life, I really wanted to be the best I could be and as a mom, Christian, youth leader and I like to think a moral person(hey I’m not perfect or on a high ground here just trying to paint a picture, I've screwed up lots of times and places..), I just want to state I have not, and do not condone drugs.
A statement I wanted so say but as with this freaking disease, who am I to judge, you have to re look at everything with this and perhaps bend , judge less and be more open. This is where I am today...
It’s funny when I first found out that I had cancer, lots of weird things were said to me and if I had a nickel for every person that said to me wow now you can go get medicinal pot, lucky you….”Lucky You ?”. It was a statement I took with a grain of salt although most likely brought up in topic of conversation in more ways and more easier than what I liked..
It was like I won the lottery ding ding ding give the girl a joint…Like that’s going to take all my troubles away... I’m dying and just because I can do it with an illegal substance hanging from my lip sure didn't make me feel like a winner in any way shape or form…did I happen to mention that I’m dying of lung cancer, and I've never really smoked…..did it occur to you that perhaps while I am praying for my tumour filled lung that the idea to roll a bunch of weed wrap it on a paper and light on fire to inhale the deep smoke in to my already damaged lung would even be an option for me…REALLY!!!!!!
Many people with love care and concern have sent me many articles on this subject and the health benefits etc while being sick, and I have appreciated them so much because I know where they are coming from … I have read and discussed it at length with several people, with me having such a closed mind.
I was invited to sing at Church about 8-9 weeks ago in and evening service and was so pleased to do so. My daughter, mom, Aunt and Uncle, and hubby of course were there. I always like to sit in the front of the church I always say that, that is where all the blessings fall and I need all I can get. So I was sitting in the second pew with my family. Some how I wasn't feeling to well and the discussion of nausea and lack of sleep became the topic of conversation. My mom started in on me that I need to try some pot…I’m sitting in the pew looking at her like really… this is the appropriate time to discuss this? I’m trying to prepare to sing to God and we are taking about dope in church.
She did not relent and said I will pay for it for you, you need to try it anything to ease your comfort, it’s there and I've heard good things, well then my aunt piped in and she agreed with my mom, encouraging me to think about it and do it, my daughter so quick on the I-phone brought up a web site that sell brownies, skor cookies, banana bread and much more products made with medicinal marijuana and they deliver to your door. You can buy it on the internet…boy I’m out of touch…. Again I just want to paint the picture of sitting in church having this discussion, I was feeling a little like an episode of “The Twilight Zone”….(Rod Serling’s voice)See the lady in the pew, she has much on her mind, she the people around her…loved ones, yet trying to convince her to commit a crime, the peer pressure she is feeling…can she handle in…..THE TWIGLIGHT ZONE>>>>>>>
So then to make matters worse the conversation continues as I yet again am thinking about my lungs, my mom and aunt are telling me don’t smoke it eat it..I’m trying to keep the conversation down to a low roar as yet again I’m sitting in the house of the Lord people……An older woman in the pew in front of me turns around with the softest eyes and concern of her face, looks at me and says… You know you can just grind it up and put it in your soup……..WELL!!! That was it; I was thinking about now instead of the offering plate I was expecting some large bong to be passed around….I just about died some how in a three pew radius I was the focal point on the issue of POT…In Church go figure... I had to laugh because it was all from love and care and concern…but wow still not feeling the herb…
Well as I have learned in the past and will continue to learn never say never. I judge and then here I am…
This last round of events for me, learning about the mass amount of tumours in my brain was really hard again I felt like things were on the decline for me, no matter how hard I was fighting. I was told how many women refuse this treatment and give up right then and there and they try anything else, but I was assured this was the best despite many of the side effects and the irreversible damage that can be done too many parts of my brain and physicality... My doctor then brought up the subject to me regarding medicinal marijuana and I quiet quickly told him my feelings, morals and judgments on the subject. Now I do believe I have mentioned what my beautiful Jewish doctor looks and sounds like, he looks like my version of Jesus with the sweetest softness voice and look on his face, and I trust him implicitly after all the damage that was done to me by my former Doctor “G” this man I trust with my everything, I believe with all my heart that god will use this man to make my miracle happen… So after he patiently heard me, he began to speak, about it as medicine and not a drug, he talked about the pills that where available and how they really didn't work well that the natural properties where so much better, He said to write this prescription was the same as him writing my miracle pill, morphine, lasix etc, it was just another course of medicine that he felt would benefit me in ways I could not comprehend. Brad was with me and he felt the same way as the doctor, ( again I want to state that my 65 year old husband has never drank or done drugs ever!!!) I felt embarrassed and humbled, me and all my proud haughty ideas and moral highroads and judgments on so many…I sat quiet and listened and agreed to try it… Just for me to admit and accept was hard but what happened after words really pissed me off…
So this whole medical marijuana business and prescription is not what one would think….I mean in my mind my doctor writes the script I take it to a pharmacy and boom I’m out the door legal like… rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP BUMP in road… See the government is now involved…so you know what that means, red tape screw ups and know one really know what the heck is going on… So my doctor tells me to contact the social worker to give me papers to fill out and then he himself would have to fill out the prescription,that Brad would have to go down to the pharmacy and get the list of suppliers and contact them. So Brad, who loves a good job and things to keep him busy, takes up the challenge. So when we get home Brad goes on the Health Care Canada website of legalized producers. Here is the list: all 13 of them for across Canada.
Bedrocan Canada Inc. 1-855-420-7887 info@bedrocan.ca
Bedrocan
So today’s topic of discussion is….Don Don DON…… (Drum roll please)…..the word of the Day….Cannabis
Yup, better known as weed, marijuana, ganja, joint, grass, mary jane, dope, reefer, blunt, herb and many more that I am so out of date on.
LET’S DISCUSS!
First of all I think I need to make a statement from me…I am not a smoker or never have been of cigarettes or much of anything, as a teenager or young adolescence I have stood in the bushes with a group of friends trying to be cool and really never even knowing if I was doing it right. I lived with a husband who was very much dependent on it and I hated it every bloody day when I was with him and wanted so much more for me and my life and my children, I couldn't stand to see him useless and laying on the couch all mellow while I was trying to raise 4 kids and make a life for us. The other side of it was if he didn't have the drugs it would make him very irritable and angry and violent, so it was a real tough row to hoe…When I became a single mom and moved here to change my life, I really wanted to be the best I could be and as a mom, Christian, youth leader and I like to think a moral person(hey I’m not perfect or on a high ground here just trying to paint a picture, I've screwed up lots of times and places..), I just want to state I have not, and do not condone drugs.
A statement I wanted so say but as with this freaking disease, who am I to judge, you have to re look at everything with this and perhaps bend , judge less and be more open. This is where I am today...
It’s funny when I first found out that I had cancer, lots of weird things were said to me and if I had a nickel for every person that said to me wow now you can go get medicinal pot, lucky you….”Lucky You ?”. It was a statement I took with a grain of salt although most likely brought up in topic of conversation in more ways and more easier than what I liked..
It was like I won the lottery ding ding ding give the girl a joint…Like that’s going to take all my troubles away... I’m dying and just because I can do it with an illegal substance hanging from my lip sure didn't make me feel like a winner in any way shape or form…did I happen to mention that I’m dying of lung cancer, and I've never really smoked…..did it occur to you that perhaps while I am praying for my tumour filled lung that the idea to roll a bunch of weed wrap it on a paper and light on fire to inhale the deep smoke in to my already damaged lung would even be an option for me…REALLY!!!!!!
Many people with love care and concern have sent me many articles on this subject and the health benefits etc while being sick, and I have appreciated them so much because I know where they are coming from … I have read and discussed it at length with several people, with me having such a closed mind.
I was invited to sing at Church about 8-9 weeks ago in and evening service and was so pleased to do so. My daughter, mom, Aunt and Uncle, and hubby of course were there. I always like to sit in the front of the church I always say that, that is where all the blessings fall and I need all I can get. So I was sitting in the second pew with my family. Some how I wasn't feeling to well and the discussion of nausea and lack of sleep became the topic of conversation. My mom started in on me that I need to try some pot…I’m sitting in the pew looking at her like really… this is the appropriate time to discuss this? I’m trying to prepare to sing to God and we are taking about dope in church.
She did not relent and said I will pay for it for you, you need to try it anything to ease your comfort, it’s there and I've heard good things, well then my aunt piped in and she agreed with my mom, encouraging me to think about it and do it, my daughter so quick on the I-phone brought up a web site that sell brownies, skor cookies, banana bread and much more products made with medicinal marijuana and they deliver to your door. You can buy it on the internet…boy I’m out of touch…. Again I just want to paint the picture of sitting in church having this discussion, I was feeling a little like an episode of “The Twilight Zone”….(Rod Serling’s voice)See the lady in the pew, she has much on her mind, she the people around her…loved ones, yet trying to convince her to commit a crime, the peer pressure she is feeling…can she handle in…..THE TWIGLIGHT ZONE>>>>>>>
So then to make matters worse the conversation continues as I yet again am thinking about my lungs, my mom and aunt are telling me don’t smoke it eat it..I’m trying to keep the conversation down to a low roar as yet again I’m sitting in the house of the Lord people……An older woman in the pew in front of me turns around with the softest eyes and concern of her face, looks at me and says… You know you can just grind it up and put it in your soup……..WELL!!! That was it; I was thinking about now instead of the offering plate I was expecting some large bong to be passed around….I just about died some how in a three pew radius I was the focal point on the issue of POT…In Church go figure... I had to laugh because it was all from love and care and concern…but wow still not feeling the herb…
Well as I have learned in the past and will continue to learn never say never. I judge and then here I am…
This last round of events for me, learning about the mass amount of tumours in my brain was really hard again I felt like things were on the decline for me, no matter how hard I was fighting. I was told how many women refuse this treatment and give up right then and there and they try anything else, but I was assured this was the best despite many of the side effects and the irreversible damage that can be done too many parts of my brain and physicality... My doctor then brought up the subject to me regarding medicinal marijuana and I quiet quickly told him my feelings, morals and judgments on the subject. Now I do believe I have mentioned what my beautiful Jewish doctor looks and sounds like, he looks like my version of Jesus with the sweetest softness voice and look on his face, and I trust him implicitly after all the damage that was done to me by my former Doctor “G” this man I trust with my everything, I believe with all my heart that god will use this man to make my miracle happen… So after he patiently heard me, he began to speak, about it as medicine and not a drug, he talked about the pills that where available and how they really didn't work well that the natural properties where so much better, He said to write this prescription was the same as him writing my miracle pill, morphine, lasix etc, it was just another course of medicine that he felt would benefit me in ways I could not comprehend. Brad was with me and he felt the same way as the doctor, ( again I want to state that my 65 year old husband has never drank or done drugs ever!!!) I felt embarrassed and humbled, me and all my proud haughty ideas and moral highroads and judgments on so many…I sat quiet and listened and agreed to try it… Just for me to admit and accept was hard but what happened after words really pissed me off…
So this whole medical marijuana business and prescription is not what one would think….I mean in my mind my doctor writes the script I take it to a pharmacy and boom I’m out the door legal like… rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP BUMP in road… See the government is now involved…so you know what that means, red tape screw ups and know one really know what the heck is going on… So my doctor tells me to contact the social worker to give me papers to fill out and then he himself would have to fill out the prescription,that Brad would have to go down to the pharmacy and get the list of suppliers and contact them. So Brad, who loves a good job and things to keep him busy, takes up the challenge. So when we get home Brad goes on the Health Care Canada website of legalized producers. Here is the list: all 13 of them for across Canada.
Bedrocan Canada Inc. 1-855-420-7887 info@bedrocan.ca
Bedrocan
Canna Farms Ltd. 1-855-882-0988 info@cannafarms.ca
Canna Farms
Canna Farms
CanniMed Ltd. 1-855-787-1577 info@cannimed.com
CanniMed
CanniMed
Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc. 1-855-245-1259 info@delta9.ca
Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc.
Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc.
In The Zone Produce Ltd. 1-800-420-1707 info@inthezoneproduce.com
In The Zone Produce Ltd.
In The Zone Produce Ltd.
Mettrum Ltd. 1-844-638-8786 (METTRUM) info@mettrum.com
Mettrum Ltd.
Mettrum Ltd.
MedReleaf Corp. 1-855-4-Releaf (73-5323) askus@medreleaf.com
MedReleaf Corp.
MedReleaf Corp.
OrganiGram Inc. 1-855-961-9420 info@organigram.ca
OrganiGram Inc.
OrganiGram Inc.
The Peace Naturals Project Inc 1-888-64-PEACE (73223) info@peacenaturals.com
The Peace Naturals
The Peace Naturals
ThunderBird Biomedical Inc. 1-778-588-9528 info@thunderbirdmedical.ca
ThunderBird Biomedical
ThunderBird Biomedical
Tilray 1-844-TILRAY1 (845-7291) tilray@tilray.ca
Tilray
Tilray
Tweed Inc. 1-855-55-TWEED (89333) hi@tweed.com
Tweed
Tweed
Whistler Medical Marijuana Corp. 1-604-962-3440 info@whistlermedicalmarijuana.com
Whistler Medical Marijuana Corp.
Whistler Medical Marijuana Corp.
Brad started calling a few and guess what, they aren't accepting new patients they are only currently supplying the prescriptions they have now. Perhaps in Sept or October they can fill my prescription. Really HOW the hell has the government screwed this up. Do they know it’s a weed that grows crazy around here, that I can start a conversation up just about anywhere and someone would give me the name or phone number to acquire said medicine? I have a favour to ask someone who has a little time on their hands we didn't get thought he list as this week is so crazy so I am asking a favour of some one to call all these suppliers to see if they are taking new clients and if so please let me know as each company has their own forms and my doctor has to fill one out for every company we ask to supply, a lot of work for a very busy man so if someone feels they could do this for me I would appreciate it greatly. After all my fighting against it here I am fighting for it... Life is funny. Before my in box starts filling up with names and number don’t worry, I gots the goods now.. it just pissed me off that I am buying medicine but had to do it illegally. Thanks government. I think they could stream line the process by having one form from Health care Canada that the doctor and patient fills out and then is available to the companies you apply to, does that not make sense and all the dope the police are seizing right now could be confiscated, tested and then put on the shelf for people who want and need it..And get this make money on it….Again someone could call the government or Mp or Mpp and jump on this one please... To finally admit that I want and need it and to be so blatantly refused it is just another roller coaster ride of emotions with all the other crap I’m dealing with… So needless to say, I got the goods, two nights ago I choked down my pride and a puff of smoke and slept for 5 hours and got up and ate with out throwing up.. I slept again last night a very sweet, body, mind resting sleep that I have not had in so long, it was a peace to wake up to and I felt revitalized as opposed to how I feel with sleeping pills and Ativan, that only give me an hour or 2 sleep and not peaceful. So there it is,
Hi may name is Hope, I am 50 years old and I smoke POT…
Your response…. HIIIIIIGGHH Hope!!! lol
Hi may name is Hope, I am 50 years old and I smoke POT…
Your response…. HIIIIIIGGHH Hope!!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment