Good Morning Team Awesome....Recoup day 17
I slept another 5 hours .YAAAAAAA!
I feel so much better today. I really needed the sleep,
My recoup is feeling a little better , My eyes are not as blurry and I feel a lot better, still exhaustion and waling issues but hopefully things are on the up swing..I have been able to get my sugar down to six again so i feel better about that..just dealing with a few head aches so I am choosing to take some morphine and take it one day at a time.So this is what I'm doing today as long as it works for me. I am sitting up more also as opposed to laying down all the time.
Chef Michael's staff confirmed last night that we are doing lunch at 11 and then going into the test kitchen to try a few of his new recipes. So,yesterday I went and had my head hennaed and I sat for 3 hours it was hard and I was exhausted but had a therapeutic experience. I know it doesn't really suit me, my face is still so swollen but I am testing waters to see what I can live with and adjust to. Once all this swelling of my face and neck is down it will look better, but you know I'm just not one of these people that can pick up funk. all just down understand people just change their hair or make up or style and ta daa they look good, that stuff just never works for me but I try,
I hate so much looking into the mirror, I just don;t see me,,,am I still there? is Hope Stone in their.. I really struggle how do I make me the best when I cant stand to look in the mirror. so how do i put makeup on or take care of me in any way as I just don't care I don't feel like putting makeup or anything on..i dont care what i look like right now but on the other hand I really care what I look like.. How do i get through this will the feelings catch up if i try? Will I ever feel like I look normal again?
Oh well no sense whining and I will try my best. This is me trying not to whine but its hard. So Rutger and I go on to spend a wonderful day with Chef Michael and his staff and I will drink in all the wonderful experiences this day....PS we still have killer lobster in the fridge... Rutger still can't even think about looking at that lobsters....
No comments:
Post a Comment