Sunday, 6 July 2014

July 4 near Frankford
Ok. Team Awesome. I have a confession. I didn't spank day 4. I think it got the best of me. Thank God for morphine, eye mask and a quiet afternoon. But I'm still here to bitch about it. Man this course of radiation is awful hard on my poor brain. Lots is swelling even with all these steroids. — feelingdetermined.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Joanne Skirrow Van Giesen Wish I was there to do whatever it would be that you may need. I love you Hope, keep your chin up, it has to get worse before it gets better BELIEvE xo
  • PaulandMargie Carroll VanderHorden Hope, I wish I could just come and hug you through this.
  • Yvonne Weatherell You will get over this hurdle sending positive thoughts
  • Hope Stone I will get over it but I will bitch....freak man!!!!! I'm not suppose to have the swelling like i am...I see the doctor Monday after my next treatment, my vision was blurring today also. I could hardly get out of the car by the time I got home, Brad helped me in got jammies on took pills found eye mask and didn't move till now..No sleeping just lying there quietly....I don't even want to move...I don't like laying still I'm much better doing than laying still trust me...
  • Yvonne Weatherell Do you go tomorrow as well
  • Diane Lyndon Listening quietly...having another healing orb sent to you on Sunday.
  • Thomasine Dingee Vandertogt-Hoyle There needs to be a DISLIKE button
  • Hope Stone off for the weekend thank God!...
  • Hope Stone Id like a dislike button for the whole freakin cancer thing...but you know I was there today and ran into the lady that showed me how to tie up a turban the other day, Her name is Ilene and she is a sweet heart, she is there by her self she has been in treatment for 4 months of chemo and now 16 days of radiation sitting by herself.. how heart breaking.. I see so many being dropped off by cabs and volunteer drives which is wonderful, but somehow I feel so bad for them, when I have all of you and my wonderful husband.. no one should go through this alone.. Ilene asked my name for her prayer list and I would ask of all of you to say a prayer for her and all those who are alone and facing this horrible thing by themselves....its not fair on so many levels....
  • Theresa Kirkham Absolutely Hope ... Thank goodness for all the wonderful volunteers who transport patients back and forth but like you hell would freeze over before I would have let Cal go for treatments without me
  • Theresa Kirkham And you feel free to bitch away!!! You have earned that right! Xox
  • Michael Jane Lewis Yu are always on my mind ... and of course we will pray for Ilene 
  • Amy Turcotte Doyle God bless you Hope for thinking of others in the face of what you're going through.
  • Marsha Lynn Peterson-Reilly Our prayers and support are here for you and family. Will gladly pray for any one you meet that would like prayer. I'm not just saying this either. I mean it sincerely. When I awaken in the night and throughout my waking hours I'm praying that God touches you, blesses you and fills you with strength, and energy and everything else you need to get you through this. Love and thoughts , Lynn and Barry
  • Linda Hill Try to get out and enjoy this beautiful day!! Feel better Hope!!
  • Nancy Delcellier You don't have to spank each day...you just have to win the battle. Today we regroup together in Ottawa with some wine and then it's Twanda time again. kisses and see you soon.
  • Hope Stone driving to Ottawa in the convertible. so lovely day with hubby a visit with my number 1 son and some brain storming iedas for fundraising and hopefully some giggles good food, wine and company...It will be a great day cause i am here....
  • Kim Whiteman Hang in there Hope! We're pulling for you 
  • Mike-Ba Hubbard-Waldron Have a great day hope.
  • Marilyn Godin Keep on Bitchin sweety,it,s allowed,TWANDA
  • Jeremy Davis Love Ya the Davis crew Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment