-
- This is our new home and this is a few pictures of our view......
-
- Hope Stone We are south side near Victoria by the sea we can see the confederation bridge on the horizon
- Maureen Molony We had some of our best family vacations in New London Bay. It's one of my favourite places.
- Hope Stone Very it's weird I go out and it's so peaceful. I cry and then it's beautiful so I cry. It's just tears running down my face for everything. In such a wus
- others like this.
- Hope Stone no rented it for 7 weeks. It is very cheap by the week and brand new no one ever been in here dishes everything brand new so nice and clean and therapeutic. you guys can come for a week if you can we have room
- Candace Gonyea-Loyst Oh wow! Thats awesome!
I would LOVE to drive up there, but funds are just really really tight right now. You guys enjoy your time together - Joanne Skirrow Van Giesen wow, you could not get much nicer than that, I can imagine that you are going to enjoy that lovely deck.
- Lisa Morgan Slack The ocean has such a profound effect on me. I love the way it makes me feel so small....
- Hope Stone It really is nice and Marisa every freaking room trim wall blind everything is white on white on white. But you know what it feels cleansing and therapeutic and right for me.
- Hope Stone What a change. No colour. Lol. But the red dirt and green grass and blue water gives me all the colour is good.
- Marisa Howard So calming. You could always add colorful accessories. Pick up a sewing machine and some fun fabrics and make some throw pillows. You would love that!
- our view...















No comments:
Post a Comment