Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Good morning Team Awesome
Well today is July 22 2014... It is 9 months today I was diagnosed and I'm not suppose to be here... Joke on the Cancer Gods, I beat you so far and I'm going to keep beating you... I am in such a wonderful place here. The salt air, the peaceful scenery, the wonderful friendly people. I cant think of a better place to recoup , for my soul, my mind and my body...My husband and son are so happy that this is working for me, Im so blessed to have them here. MY mom is coming out in August for 2 weeks to look after me also , so that will be great. If anyone else would like to come for a visit we are here and flights are cheap right now come for a few days or week I have a few slots I'm looking to fll...seriously So my day today is to go find something creative for my head for tonight and rest. I am so excited to be going with Rutger Chase Männik and meeting Chef Micheal. We will post pics later... Love you all...Talk soon....
LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment