A Journey To Hope
My journey through The Diagnoses, Treatment, and Survival of Terminal Cancer...
Sunday, 6 July 2014
It didn't look like I took to much off but it was about 8 inches and thinned big time.
— with
Suzette Earhart
.
Tag Photo
Add Location
Edit
Like
Like
·
·
Stop Notifications
·
Share
Angela Vanderlip
,
Nancy Delcellier
,
Connie Carson
and
15 others
like this.
Charlene Hunt Fichter
Awesome!!!
July 4 at 6:23am
·
Like
Jan Barry Barnes
You know it looks awesome
July 4 at 6:42am
·
Like
Sandra Bruce
I love your hair it makes you look younger and yes you are still beautiful
July 4 at 8:38am
·
Like
·
2
Jan Barry Barnes
I wish I could do that.
July 4 at 8:38am
·
Like
Sharon Cavanagh
Looking FABALICIOUS!!
July 4 at 9:18am
·
Like
Paula Card
Two beautiful women!
July 4 at 11:23am
·
Like
·
1
Catherine M. Thompson
·
4 mutual friends
Way to go, Suzette!
July 4 at 3:27pm
·
Like
·
1
Dave James Bishop
·
4 mutual friends
Suzette you are such a great sister!!! Good luck also to you Hope, we are prayin for ya
July 4 at 5:39pm
·
Like
·
1
Lynne Lowe
Have a special wig made for you, Hope with all the hair.
July 4 at 8:41pm
·
Like
Lynne Lowe
Have a special wig made for you, Hope with all the hair.
I see a trend happening here.
July 4 at 8:44pm
·
Like
Nancy Delcellier
Two absolutely beautiful ladies... In every way!
July 5 at 10:00am
·
Like
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment