Merry Christmas to Team Awesome...
Thank you for all the prayers and love sent my way.
A funny story. I was talking to a lady at the cancer center who was sending me a number for peer support for the cancer line. so she messages me a number... and says to press #2 and then ask for Nicole. So I dial the number and a very fun loving voice comes on the line and say if your a female looking for a good time and want to talk to a cool guy press #2, which was fine but it wasn't the cancer peer line it was a sex chat line, so I promptly hung up and think OK obviously I have made a mistake so after the third try with the same results I figure perhaps this is the right number maybe this is how they make you feel better....lol
I actually did find the right number the first three digits for the cancer line is 939 and the sex line is 393...lol
You gotta have a sense of humour...
Anyway I hope you all have a great day, make good memories and enjoy the time with your family and friends....Love you all!
Merry Christmas....
No comments:
Post a Comment