Monday, 2 December 2013

So went to the doctors and had a great appointment. My heart is doing great, lots less fluid just sort of pockets around it that need to dissipate and he feels they will. The heart is beating very well. I asked if I could start trying to exercise a bit, slow walking up the street etc.. he said yes it was OK, so that made me feel much better. This ticker of mine has given me lots of worry so now i feel like I can breath a little bit with a lot less worry.

I got a call from the government this afternoon and I was approved for my CPP disability pension. The woman was very nice and accommodating the problem is, that I was approved for a quick release pension and I was approved. I am terminal and even the government recognizes it. I get my first cheque Dec 27th. It really through me for a spin, I just am not ready for this. I know I have my miracle pill but it is not a cure it is an extension and I think I have so much hope on it that I have forgotten the inevitable. So I am going to the funeral home on Wednesday with a friend to make the ugly arrangements so they are done ( I am not quitting just house cleaning) whether its for now or 6 years or 60 it will be done and off my list and maybe a little bit more peace for me. Thank yoYvonne Weatherell for coming and listening it meant a great deal to me and the other person I cant a say thank you to....You know who you are right?
So my Brad Woody Stone had a "Twanda " moment this afternoon. He never thought he would or had ever heard about it but he had one... So he works at the Pickering Town center and you can imagine parking can be a little crazy there. So he is waiting for a guy to leave a parking spot and he is sitting there with his signal on and in the backing up position, they guy leaves and Brad starts to back up when this guy comes driving right into the the spot he was backing up into , but because he was driving in front work he could maneuver quickly and had Brad sort of t-boned in the spot.. Brad looked at the guy who knew dam well that Brad had rights to it so, Brad just parked and shut the car off sticking out at an angle. The guy was honking and flashing lights and swearing and finger gestures etc for 5 minutes. Brad sat there with his iPhone just checking his messages.. he said he had his hand on the steering wheel white knuckled and the his face in the TWANDA expression. So eventually the guy's wife was so embarrassed over the scene she made him leave. Brad figures hes driving a 98 Saturn worth 500.00 and this guy like an 85000 BMW, he had nothing to loss....lol I guess even my husband can learn something from my blog....lol Gee-sh I mean he looks like Santa really dude........

So that's the poop today the good, the bad and the ugly, just like life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment