Good Morning!
Well I take the good with the bad. Great sleep yesterday no sleep last night.
I don't feel to bad this morning. I'm off to Oshawa this morning to see my Doctor and see what he has to say about my disappearing lymph node and some of the other things at hat have changed this week. The swelling in my legs stopped which was nice so I stopped taking the fluid pills, which in turn brought my blood pressure down, so I didn't take those pills either. I'm down to 1/2 a steroid, morphine and my miracle pill. I may be sick but i don't want all the pills ans stuff that goes along with it. So , I will do my best to be healthy as I can during this time.
I had a few good visits yesterday. I want to thank Jeanne Nielsen for her visit I appreciated it so much. She brought me some CHAI seeds mixed in a chi latte smoothie and it was amazing, it filled my tummy and was so smooth tasting and yummy I couldn't believe the taste of it, it reminded me of tapioca but with no sugar. (for some reason I'm having a side effect of everything taste really sweet to me and my mouth is numb there is no cold or hot just this sweet taste in my mouth which you would think is nice but I am not a sweet water and I just want cold water and it is weird cause there is no cold anymore..) then she made made an amazing smoothie again with the chia seeds and yogurt and unpasteurized honey and some frozen fruits. It was so smooth and tasty I couldn't believe how good it tasted and filled my tummy up. Thank you so much it was a new item to add to my list of healthy and yummy things, that my tummy and throat will take. My mom came and then baked me some pumpkin in custard cups and that was yummy also... and went down nicely. My good friend Yvonne popped in and we visited also. Then later in the evening my friend Gerry Katherine Terry came by for a little visit, by then i want in great shape. My throat and voice is so sore its not funny talking is very painful so I guess I will earn to be quiet for a while....lol RIGHT!!!
So I get a registered letter from my doctor yesterday, I was very puzzled and I didn't want to open it, as I couldn't fathom what he would send me.. I waited till a friend came over and she opened for me to read it. He wanted to ask that if we are going to have a meeting to please book before Christmas holidays begin..OK strange but why registered? CYA? Strange just thought I would mention it.
It doesn't seem like Brad can change malls, but I don't believe that. What will l they do if he just quits? I told him to go to the mall Santa in Belleville explain what is going on and see if he is willing to even do a few days a week exchange, surely someone who says their wife is dying of cancer can get a sympathy vote at Christmas from a Santa!!!!!
I would like to call my Team Awesome up to the plate today also but on a side bar. My sister Suzette Earhart, is going to court today to battle for her grandchildren. They were abducted and taken to the states a while ago and she got them back, they were not in a safe environment and not with good people. So her son has custody and now the mother is trying to get visitation where she has had none. Please pray that things go well for her. I know this a huge thing on her heart and her family's safety and peace. I love you Suz I will be praying and thinking of you all day.
So I'm off for the day we again and will see if it goods, bad or ugly but what ever it brings I know I have the Lord to lean on and you guys.. Have great day and I hope to have some great news to share with you today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment