Good Morning Team Awesome..
I thought I would start off this morning by giving you a definition....
What is a miracle???
A miracle is an event not ascribable to human power or the laws of nature and consequently attributed to a supernatural, especially divine, agency.[1] Such an event may be attributed to a miracle worker, saint, or religious leader. A miracle is sometimes thought of as a perceptible interruption of the laws of nature. Others suggest that God may work with the laws of nature to perform what are considered miracles.[2] Theologians say that, with divine providence, God regularly works through created nature yet is free to work without, above, or against it as well.[3]
The word "miracle" is often used to characterize any beneficial event that is statistically unlikely but not contrary to the laws of nature, such as surviving a natural disaster, or simply a "wonderful" occurrence, regardless of likelihood, such as a birth. Other miracles might be: survival of an illness diagnosed as terminal, escaping a life-threatening situation or 'beating the odds'. Some coincidences may be seen as miracles.[4]
So, I will let you judge and decide for yourself.
Friday I went to see my Oncologist to see how these drugs are working and again I shared that I though he was disappointed, and that he was hoping to better results...I have a very large lymph node (tumour) on the right side of my neck, and you can physically see it it sticks out like a small apple on the front of my neck one that bothers me more because of the size and general look and feel of my face and neck with all the swelling and lumps and bumps.... Yesterday I was up not feeling the happiest because for the fear of my miracle drug not working on me( how can anything that cost 9000.00 a month not work) ?
Well here you go (old TV Evangelist thats what I hear)""Ok people step up a little closer place your 5 dollar bill against the TV set and pray with me.... Hallelujah, praise God and touch me..... touch me and make me whole".....
Boom my large LYMPH tumour is gone!!!! That's right as of yesterday morning I had a very large tumor on the right side of my neck anyone who has seen me knows it was there AND HOW MUCH IT BOTHERED ME.. well of last night my son was sitting down staring at me and said something is different on your neck mom. I panicked right away thinking no more please and then reach up to touch it and it is gone... completely gone....the lump and most of the swelling where it was, its all gone...
So I ask is it a miracle. My doctor said I might just need a few more days is this it? Is the drug the miracle? is the losing of the tumour a miracle? is me still being here a miracle ?which on is it cause I'm calling it a freaking miracle!!!! Also, my wonderful team awesome I have been in living in my bed since yesterday. I think the cry of your hearts against the lack of sleep I have been getting has been heard and answered. I have sleep so much and I am back on the full steroids, no shaking, no vibrating, no buzzing, I feel tired and I am staying in bed sleeping, and resting....so I do believe round 2 in the miracle department, as you know what I have been struggling through.
You guys are prayer warriors and I can think of no better team to have on this journey with me Hope Stones Team Awesome.. I couldn't' be walking this walk with out you. You raise me up.. ( I hear a song)
Ya Song time to share with...You raise me up my balcony people you raise me up to more than I can be......Thank you so much...
I feel so blessed again , not by the lump gone but by the presence you, you wonderful people. The caring, the concern, the love and friendship.....you are all so wonderful and I feel so humbled having you on my team...I feel unworthy and yet I know God has made me worthy and has made me apart of you on this journey.. thank you, thank you, thank you.
I will continue to pray that this drug can give me relief on the left side of my throat. That is the side that is making it hard to eat swallow and sometimes breathe...Gee-sh I don't even give you guys off for good behavior do I, nope right on to the next thing.....lol
I know my team Awesome and if anybody can you can!!!!!They have the best captain ever!!!! God and he never gets tired of showing off his MIRACLES.....
SO BY HAND VOTES WHO SAYS MIRACLE YA NO NAY!!!!!!!
I thought I would start off this morning by giving you a definition....
What is a miracle???
A miracle is an event not ascribable to human power or the laws of nature and consequently attributed to a supernatural, especially divine, agency.[1] Such an event may be attributed to a miracle worker, saint, or religious leader. A miracle is sometimes thought of as a perceptible interruption of the laws of nature. Others suggest that God may work with the laws of nature to perform what are considered miracles.[2] Theologians say that, with divine providence, God regularly works through created nature yet is free to work without, above, or against it as well.[3]
The word "miracle" is often used to characterize any beneficial event that is statistically unlikely but not contrary to the laws of nature, such as surviving a natural disaster, or simply a "wonderful" occurrence, regardless of likelihood, such as a birth. Other miracles might be: survival of an illness diagnosed as terminal, escaping a life-threatening situation or 'beating the odds'. Some coincidences may be seen as miracles.[4]
So, I will let you judge and decide for yourself.
Friday I went to see my Oncologist to see how these drugs are working and again I shared that I though he was disappointed, and that he was hoping to better results...I have a very large lymph node (tumour) on the right side of my neck, and you can physically see it it sticks out like a small apple on the front of my neck one that bothers me more because of the size and general look and feel of my face and neck with all the swelling and lumps and bumps.... Yesterday I was up not feeling the happiest because for the fear of my miracle drug not working on me( how can anything that cost 9000.00 a month not work) ?
Well here you go (old TV Evangelist thats what I hear)""Ok people step up a little closer place your 5 dollar bill against the TV set and pray with me.... Hallelujah, praise God and touch me..... touch me and make me whole".....
Boom my large LYMPH tumour is gone!!!! That's right as of yesterday morning I had a very large tumor on the right side of my neck anyone who has seen me knows it was there AND HOW MUCH IT BOTHERED ME.. well of last night my son was sitting down staring at me and said something is different on your neck mom. I panicked right away thinking no more please and then reach up to touch it and it is gone... completely gone....the lump and most of the swelling where it was, its all gone...
So I ask is it a miracle. My doctor said I might just need a few more days is this it? Is the drug the miracle? is the losing of the tumour a miracle? is me still being here a miracle ?which on is it cause I'm calling it a freaking miracle!!!! Also, my wonderful team awesome I have been in living in my bed since yesterday. I think the cry of your hearts against the lack of sleep I have been getting has been heard and answered. I have sleep so much and I am back on the full steroids, no shaking, no vibrating, no buzzing, I feel tired and I am staying in bed sleeping, and resting....so I do believe round 2 in the miracle department, as you know what I have been struggling through.
You guys are prayer warriors and I can think of no better team to have on this journey with me Hope Stones Team Awesome.. I couldn't' be walking this walk with out you. You raise me up.. ( I hear a song)
Ya Song time to share with...You raise me up my balcony people you raise me up to more than I can be......Thank you so much...
I feel so blessed again , not by the lump gone but by the presence you, you wonderful people. The caring, the concern, the love and friendship.....you are all so wonderful and I feel so humbled having you on my team...I feel unworthy and yet I know God has made me worthy and has made me apart of you on this journey.. thank you, thank you, thank you.
I will continue to pray that this drug can give me relief on the left side of my throat. That is the side that is making it hard to eat swallow and sometimes breathe...Gee-sh I don't even give you guys off for good behavior do I, nope right on to the next thing.....lol
I know my team Awesome and if anybody can you can!!!!!They have the best captain ever!!!! God and he never gets tired of showing off his MIRACLES.....
SO BY HAND VOTES WHO SAYS MIRACLE YA NO NAY!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment