My journey through The Diagnoses, Treatment, and Survival of Terminal Cancer...
Thursday, 5 December 2013
GOOD MORNING!
OH OH CAP LOCKS IT'S GOTTA BE GOOD!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS....USUALLY SOME MUSIC.....WE NEED A SONG TODAY...HERE WE GO!!!
This is the best I have felt in months.. Come on miracle pill. I actually am sleeping about 4-41/2 hours a night now, so that is great... I have been very tired the last few days so I have just laid around and tried to rest when I could even if I'm not sleeping... I think that has helped also.
It's so funny the more I try to make plans the more they seem to fall apart. I had my yesterday all organized and it went sideways really quick on me...Thought I go out in the morning with some ladies for a bible study. Cancelled due to some freezing rain, but on the other hand went to Belleville on a whims notice and received exactly what I needed a nurse practitioner, which was able to do a swab on my throat asap and let me know I wasn't sick with strep in 10 minutes. I went to the funeral home, everyone was so crushed that I was doing that but that was easy for me. I'm a cheap ass give me the basics let me pay and don't let my husband have me stuffed and propped in the corner cause I know he would....lol The thing that gets me is I am getting cremated ( never thought I would say that but the options really aren't many) I though about donating my body to science, I figure at least one or two other people might get one more good laugh at my expense...lol but no simple cremation and a urn. Just hand my honey my ashes and leave him alone... that was the easiest part of all of this. Simple cold hard facts and numbers. You know it is such a rip off playing on your loved ones emotions,( wouldn't you want your loved one to be at rest in 10,000 piece of wood that is going to rot anyway, cant you see them enjoying eternity with this pink satin lining and matching pillow)....right I have to pay 600. for a cardboard box to be cremated in ( oops there is a lining of wood now cant be burned in just plan cardboard....)give me a freaking break $600. Not to mention there is an environmental fee of 25.00 . ( What the freak environmental fee... Shouldn't they pay me to what damage can I do now...... Well the funeral home didn't make any money on me..just the basics cost $3050.00 plus HST... so that is looked after.
Then I was so looking forward to some friends popping in last night but they were unable to make it as they were afraid of the road conditions last night so I was disappointed and another quiet night. I can only handle a few quiet nights guys so come on with some shenanigans please......I'm begging ya's....
So I just wanted to mention that some weird things happen when you get sick like this.. All of a sudden people come crawling out of your past or not even your past but others and feel like they have the right to be involved in your life or what is left of it....I sort of feel to bad so sad you haven't been involved in 12 years why would I want you involved now when to me its the most personal time I have and am willing to share with select people. I don't share all of this with just anybody.(lol) If you are on my list then you are "SPECIAL" ( even the ones with the helmets..lol)... And I chose to share my moments with you. This summer I went through and cut about 120 people off my Facebook as they were just people not friends or really acquaintances etc. you know so in so and they know so in so so you should be a friend also....kinds stuff it just seems to grow..I was brutal, more I was tired of every bodies drama and people who I thought were my friends after 21 years I found out when I really needed them they weren't there. Now If I was your friend for 21 years and was one your face book and one day you notice I have taken you off, would you not question why? I have don't this and heard nothing from that person....hmmmm makes you think. Anyway, who do you think should surface and want to be there and support me and my husband in this horrible time but my husbands ex wife??? I've never met her don't care to and all of a sudden I'm getting posts about what a wonderful Santa my husband makes his big blue twinkling eyes and his wonderful comfy lap to crawl on and by the way pray for his dying wife. And she starts a prayer circle for me etc.. Am I missing something here. Am I being ungrateful for a "caring" concerned person???? WTF???? I was very hurt and felt almost violated by this person.. You know this year for valentines day she sent us her and Brads wedding pictures....with a wonderful new picture of her...and a 2 page letter. she has tried to friend us add us to Skype, phoned friends with her concern???I say back the F*(@ up and go get a life Bitch ...Leave me and my husband in peace. am I to harsh??? So my hubby messaged her and told her exactly what I said....unfortunately I had to unfriend another person who was the way she was getting and sharing my stuff. STRANGE!!!! I also have a person coming today that hasn't been involved in my life in 12 years,she seen me yesterday fell apart and is showing up at 9 this morning for what I don't know. Is it for them or for me???Colour me confused. I don't' know maybe people have unfinished business and want to get the doors closed. I tell you this I'm feisty again so I wont be making things easy...( be afraid be very very afraid,,,,lol) You guys know I talk a big a game but I'm a mush...lol
Brad is trying to change malls with the Santa in Belleville so please pray that this works out for us. he is trying so hard to stay in Pickering for the last few weeks but it is really hard on both of us. I need my hubby here but again good ole money. so i ask that you send prayers ahead of the head office to see if they can work something out. Even if he could do half the days in Belleville then he could at least be here some of the time...
I go to Oshawa again to morrow for blood work and to see my Dr. Rothenstien, I hope to surprise him with the one tumour gone and hopefully he can see a difference in the other ones. I hope we can figure my throat out also. It hurts so badly and I am losing my voice now..I am eating mostly liquids as it hurts so badly.and swallowing is getting more difficult. Milkshakes and smoothies feel so good but they sure don't fill the tummy...anyways good thing I have some extra weight on. They kept telling me not to worry about it. First time in 21 years I haven't worried about losing weight but apparently that will be one of my symptoms as time goes by. Go figure Ill probably make my goal weigh just in time for cremation... Life is not fair!!!! Any way weird post Ill let you judge today. I do feel good, I actually feel like I have some energy, so I will use it wisely and accordingly. Looking forward to Yvonne Weatherell visit this afternoon. ( no pressure...lol)
Have great day and please pray for God to make a way for my hubby to be home and work at the same time.. Love you guys all...
Get up and feel good with me.................we gotta share the good days and the bad so here we go!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment