Friday, 13 December 2013

Good Morning


Well I slept 3 hours out of the last 49. I'm not sure what's going on with this body of mine but here I am. I have not been posting much as I have been so exhausted and tired I haven't been functioning well.

Despite the negative sleepage.. I am feeling not to bad. I think this miracle pill has really kicked in and my body is starting to feel a little better than it has in a long time. A lot of the side effects are leaving or changing to quit a manageable thing and I am very thankful for that.

It's nice to be able to see something good for a change.

I go to the heart doctor and the oncologist today most likely the last time till after Christmas. I have our company Christmas party at the Chamber of Commerce tonight at the knights of Columbus hall to go to night and am looking forward to that if I can stay awake...lol Brad is off tonight so it will be our Christmas / anniversary party. I will be taking my mom and Jerry and Alisha and Graham. It was great party last year so I'm sure it will be good again tonight.

I wanted to thank Teresa for the beautiful bracelet you gave me the other day.
I was extremely touched and blessed by it. You see Teresa lost her son to cancer I think 2 years ago this past February ( correct me next time you see me if I'm wrong) . Her and her son had these matching silver bracelets and on them they say Fuck cancer in the script of a heart monitor...with the heart beats on each side . It is very beautiful and although some may be offended at the text the truth is "Fuck Cancer" it has robbed so many and is so unfair. I find the phrase very appropriate...Brad and I had friends that just lost their mom to cancer and they ended all of their correspondence with that, when they did I was a little taken back because I thought gee-sh I didn't think these people swore, but once you have been around cancer and seen how unfair it is you can understand why one would feel that way...... AS I do now......Any ways.w hen Teresa's son pasted away he gave his bracelet to his favourite nurse. When I was in the bank the other day Teresa told me the story and said I now know who I have to give my bracelet to and she took it off and put it on my wrist. of course the two of us were bawling and crying there in the bank. Didn't matter to me who heard or saw. I was so touched that she would give me this that had been so precious to her. I couldn't believe it and am am wearing it with great pride and will not take it off. It is beautiful in so many ways to me. The thought, the love and the gift. Teresa has struggled over the loss of her son as many of us would, she has shared with me how my blog has helped her and again I was so moved that I could help in some small way. She says that I am real and I share the ups and the downs from my heart and I don't filter the truth and I don't. I struggle sometimes begin to real but how can you be to real. I love this bracelet and i love the person who gave it to me very much and am touched and blessed by it. It is a reminder to me how we can touch a persons life without even trying how God can use you in ways you can't possible see or anticipate. That God does work and move and is alive today tomorrow and forever and that this same God can choose to heal me or call me home and I am OK with whatever he has in store as I know he has a plan... Don't get me wrong I would much prefer to be healed and kicking around for 20 - 30 more years, I'm OK with what he has planned.

Thank you Teresa for this lovely gift and reminding me of many many things I needed to remember... I really needed that!

So I press on ahead to all the doctors look forward to many good reports and sharing all that info with you guys later.. Thanks team awesome!
Photo: Good Morning


Well I slept 3 hours out of the last 49. I'm not sure what's going on with this body of mine but here I am.  I have not been posting much as I have been so exhausted and tired I haven't been  functioning well.

Despite the negative sleepage.. I am feeling not to bad. I think this miracle pill has really kicked in and my body is starting to feel a little better than it has in a long time.  A lot of the side effects are leaving or changing to quit a manageable thing and I am very thankful for that.  

It's nice to be able to see something good for a change.

I go to the heart doctor and the oncologist today most likely the last time till after Christmas. I have our company Christmas party at the Chamber of Commerce tonight at the knights of Columbus hall to go to night and am looking forward to that if I can stay awake...lol Brad is off tonight so it will be our Christmas / anniversary party. I will be taking my mom and Jerry and Alisha and Graham. It was great party last year so I'm sure it will be good again tonight.

I wanted  to thank Teresa for the beautiful bracelet you gave me the other day.
I was extremely touched and blessed by it.  You see Teresa lost her son to cancer I think 2 years ago this past February ( correct me next time you see me if I'm wrong) . Her and her son had these matching silver bracelets and on them they say Fuck cancer in the script of a heart monitor...with the heart beats on each side . It is very beautiful and although some may be offended at the text the truth is "Fuck Cancer" it has robbed so many and is so unfair. I find the phrase very appropriate...Brad and I had friends that just lost their mom to cancer and they ended all of their correspondence with that, when they did I was a little taken back because I thought gee-sh I didn't think these people swore, but once you have been around cancer and seen how unfair it is you can understand why one would feel that way...... AS I do now......Any ways.w hen Teresa's son pasted away he gave his bracelet to his favourite nurse.  When I was in the bank the other day Teresa told me the story and said I now know who I have to give my bracelet to and she took it off and put it on my wrist. of course the two of us were bawling and crying there in the bank. Didn't matter to me who heard or saw. I was so touched that she would give me this that had been so precious to her. I couldn't believe it and am am wearing it with great pride and will not take it off. It is beautiful in so many ways to me.  The thought, the love and the gift. Teresa has struggled over the loss of her son as many of us would, she has shared with me how my blog has helped her and again I was so moved that I could help in some small way. She says that I am real and I share the ups and the downs from my heart and I don't filter the truth and I don't. I struggle sometimes begin to real but how can you be to real.  I love this bracelet and i love the person who gave it to me very much and am touched and blessed by it. It is a reminder to me how we can touch a persons life without even trying how God can use you in ways you can't possible see or anticipate. That God does work and move and is alive today tomorrow and forever and that this same God can choose to heal me or call me home and I am OK with whatever he has in store as I know he has a plan... Don't get me wrong I would much prefer to be healed and kicking around for 20 - 30 more years, I'm OK with what he has planned.

Thank you Teresa for this lovely gift and reminding me of many many things I needed to remember... I really needed that!

So I press on ahead to all the doctors look forward to many good reports and sharing all that info with you guys later.. Thanks team awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment