Good morning...
I have been sick the last week and pretty much in bed again... I am feeling better and Brad actually took me to the mall yesterday morning and I did an hour of shopping and that was enough I was done. I cant believe how tired and weak I get.
I seen both Doctors last Friday heart is the same still has fluid but stable. Dr Rothenstein hasn't got much to say until he gets me another CT scan in January, so I am in limbo. I was hoping that my miracle pill would make me feel better. MY lumps and bumps are down but I have lots of side effects and my breathing is not great at all. I am on oxygen all most all the time now..I hate that. I just want to feel better. I am sleeping 8 hours every night now. My doctor finally gave me a sleeping pill to take every night and it helps so I take it religiously. I have been off the steroids for 2 weeks now and my face is still swollen and I still get the shakes constantly. All of my children will be home for Christmas and I am glad. I am officially crossing having one more christmas off my bucket list ( as I anticipate to Wake up tomorrow morning...lol).
I'm sorry I haven't posted more this past week but I just wasn't up to it. Between being sick and I have been very down this past week and i didn't want to spread to much of that around. I'm sorry I try to to be up and happy but I have come to realize that there are times when I need to grieve and feel the loss. I got a call from the blood donors clinic this week wanting me to schedule my next appointment. Of course I told them I couldn't donate anymore and started crying. They said thank you for all the donations that every time I gave a pint of blood I saved three peoples lives. I saved almost 150 peoples lives but I can't save my own.....how Ironic....
Thank you all who have been praying for me. I pray all of you have a wonderful Christmas and have a great evening tonight and a wonderful day tomorrow. Thank you my Team Awesome...Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment