Good Morning all of my wonderful friends and supporters...
I sure don't know what was happening yesterday with my post. I guess things were trying to keep all the good news ans prayer requests lost, but it dint work....
So if you ready for some good news I would like to share it with you.
My doctor is thrilled with the results of what is happening with my lymph nodes. He had great hopes that they would all start shrinking and it looks like they are. My breathing is wonderful, no shortage of breath, my oxygen levels are great, just some oxygen at night for me, but he feels that should even get better... My heart is doing so much better, I am able to not use the wheel chair and start getting my heart and body built up again as it is pretty week right now ( I will use the chair for long distance or power shopping right Nancy Delcellier as I do tire easy). Going up and down stairs is way better, its more my body is not use to and i need to rebuild. I will start walking up and down the path next to me starting Monday get a bit of a routine together. I am able to go off the steroids after 1 more 1/2 pill. Ya....I wouldn't be sad to see them go. As to all the problems with my throat the pain losing my voice etc. I have thrush from all the steroids so on one more medicine for that and they should feel better again.
I see him again next week but it looks like the drug is kicking in and once I'm finished with the steroids then maybe we can actually see the side effects i have to deal with. To me there isn't much. They are a little strange but I can breath and looks like I'm going to get a few more months out of this.......My husband proposed to me and we have permission to flight to the Dominican and renew our vows on January 8th on the beach. I am so happy , its a dream I didn't think would come true...so if anyone wants a vacation I'm booking it next week..come for the vacation and then the celebration. all inclusive adults only 5 star.. around 1400...let me know......I'm wedding dress shopping!!!!! it was on my list!!!!
I am gong to have to rely on God on this one as I am going to have to get something off rack that will fit...as there is no time to order anything in. But i hear that God can do all things, so I will count on him again....
So, last night at midnight I hadn't slept for over 44 hours and I was so upset and tired I said that's it. I got up and took 2 sleeping pills and the I actually slept for 5/12 hours and oh that was sweet...
Feeling much better today actually more like my old self which is saying a lot after no feeling good since last May.
So great news.. I am slightly excited ( trying to contain myself) and yet wanting to scream form the roof tops
( MY MIRACLE DRUG IS WORKING ).....
I sure don't know what was happening yesterday with my post. I guess things were trying to keep all the good news ans prayer requests lost, but it dint work....
So if you ready for some good news I would like to share it with you.
My doctor is thrilled with the results of what is happening with my lymph nodes. He had great hopes that they would all start shrinking and it looks like they are. My breathing is wonderful, no shortage of breath, my oxygen levels are great, just some oxygen at night for me, but he feels that should even get better... My heart is doing so much better, I am able to not use the wheel chair and start getting my heart and body built up again as it is pretty week right now ( I will use the chair for long distance or power shopping right Nancy Delcellier as I do tire easy). Going up and down stairs is way better, its more my body is not use to and i need to rebuild. I will start walking up and down the path next to me starting Monday get a bit of a routine together. I am able to go off the steroids after 1 more 1/2 pill. Ya....I wouldn't be sad to see them go. As to all the problems with my throat the pain losing my voice etc. I have thrush from all the steroids so on one more medicine for that and they should feel better again.
I see him again next week but it looks like the drug is kicking in and once I'm finished with the steroids then maybe we can actually see the side effects i have to deal with. To me there isn't much. They are a little strange but I can breath and looks like I'm going to get a few more months out of this.......My husband proposed to me and we have permission to flight to the Dominican and renew our vows on January 8th on the beach. I am so happy , its a dream I didn't think would come true...so if anyone wants a vacation I'm booking it next week..come for the vacation and then the celebration. all inclusive adults only 5 star.. around 1400...let me know......I'm wedding dress shopping!!!!! it was on my list!!!!
I am gong to have to rely on God on this one as I am going to have to get something off rack that will fit...as there is no time to order anything in. But i hear that God can do all things, so I will count on him again....
So, last night at midnight I hadn't slept for over 44 hours and I was so upset and tired I said that's it. I got up and took 2 sleeping pills and the I actually slept for 5/12 hours and oh that was sweet...
Feeling much better today actually more like my old self which is saying a lot after no feeling good since last May.
So great news.. I am slightly excited ( trying to contain myself) and yet wanting to scream form the roof tops
( MY MIRACLE DRUG IS WORKING ).....
Hi Hope!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you about a wonderful wedding dress consignment store where I bought my wedding dress in Newmarket!
Its called Gown go round and They're great there! Some of the dresses are second hand and some are from boutiques that closed down.
They have a variety of sizes so the chance of it being off the rack ready is increased! Just in case you don't make it to kleinfelds before January!
Good luck on the hunt! You're an inspiration!
-Kendra