Friday, 8 August 2014

 the office but at this point I think it is pretty clear the guy has jerked us around severely, Why I can’t fathom, he has been in contact with us the whole time and now nothing. He has put us in a terrible position and I am heart sick that he would do this to us knowing that I am sick and why we are here. How could someone with a conscience do this to us and without even a word to Brad, I call him a coward and a very unethical person. What do we do? I feel so bad for Brad... He feels bad but he hasn't done anything wrong. He has emailed another company to see if there is any other work, which there should be, it’s just trying to find someone with a connection on the island. All this stress doesn't help with my recoup. I think the stress is the worst thing for me. I've been really struggling with all the fluid again. My feet and legs are so bad it’s not funny. I’m trying getting some control over it but it’s bad. My feet and ankles are so swollen my feet are distorted. I know that all the fluid is not good on my heart. Trying to decide if I just go to a clinic and see if they will just give me a check up and then what does that cost? I haven’t figured out the OHIP verses a visitor on the island and I do have some insurance. I'm not really worried about this it’s just more shit to deal with right now. Which we knew could be an issue. So just need to make a decision and go for it. I think I will go to a clinic just for a checkup. I think it will give me some peace of mind...
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Hope Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment