Thursday, 7 August 2014


 soon as you get here. So as soon as we got here the gentleman said take a week to settle and then I’ll give you your schedule. That has been two weeks and Brad has called and no problem. Now we are hearing nothing from this man. I am very upset and have been getting Brad to call and nothing. I wanted Brad to have this time for him with no stress and to do what it is that he does best. So I am calling out the big guns... that is you...I ask that you pray that God would work on this man conscience so badly that he can't do anything but call on Brad and keep his promises. Please and thank you.
Today, my friend Nancy Delcellier comes. I'm really looking forward to her visit. I am looking for some fun and hopefully my health will allow some...I am feeling a lot less blurry. I am tolerating cutting the steroids down which is making me very happy. I think I have been resting much more and (I think) I’m feeling stronger. There is not much muscle tone on me I’m a bag of mush but hopefully a few walks will help me to start building me up. I have made myself to try and start getting into a sleeping pattern. I am trying to make me start getting back into a routine once the steroids are gone. So I went to bed at 10 and then sleep to 3 am. So I sleptish for 5 hours or at least I stayed in bed for 5 hours. I was happy with that.
Well, that’s all I have for the day. I have great faith that we will hear from the sound company today...
Love you guys... now.......go get him....lol
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Hope Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment