Saturday, 2 August 2014


Hope Stone added 4 new photos.
Just now · 
hink I have been doing the right things. I was able to get the sugar in the blood down also so that makes me feel better. Just because I’m terminal doesn’t mean I want card blanch to give excuses for ruining my body I want to dye as healthy as possible if that makes sense...
So quiet today out to Carrs Oyster Bar to listen to a little band my hubby knows and a visit with the woman who wrote the book about her sons passing of lung cancer, as she works out there. Tonight my Rutger goes home and my heart breaks that he is leaving. He has done such a wonderful job looking after me. He is an amazing cook and he knows what I like he always makes my 2 o’clock snack and sits with me. I love this man so much we have has such a bonding moment, he is my son by choice and he there is no better person I could have chosen. He has anticipated my every need, before I even knew it, his hand is where ever I needed , a touch, a hug, a kiss, a wipe of my tears, he has just build my heart up so much. The love and bond we have created is something that only God himself could give us. It breaks my heart that he has already lost his mom and for him to watch this breaks my heart even more, I will try all the harder to be the mom that is with him when he walks down the aisle, as he walks towards a beautiful wife. I want to here to hold his fist child... let’s just face it I want to be here... and I will do everything in heaven and earth to make this happen, again with prayer, love, and God’s might grace...so he fly’s out tonight and I await my good friend Nancy’s visit.
I am so happy with my henna head it has given me a real sense of power for some reason I know it’s not really the look for me but once my face is down I think I can embrace it, I feel powerful and I don’t feel so naked. The term Henna heals is working for me...I went to the cancer center to show it off, but I have to remember where I am...PEI slow and not to be offensive but really feels a little backwards here and really it is...lol
Thank again guys for the prayers and all the wonderful comments on my henna head. I happy with it and that all the matters...
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Hope Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment