him immediately. We had the best time ever. I cried so hard when he left he was so wonderful and the bond that we had has grown even more. He is my son by choice and there is no sweeter gift. I really missed him at the 2 o’clock snack time i actually has to have a TV dinner, it was horrible. Usually he makes some sweet hot snack any ways it was horrible and I missed our 2-4 chatting.
Yesterday, I had said that I was going to take it easy and slow yea blew that away, I just ruined myself with all that I did. It’s funny because you think going to look at a wig doing, a few groceries and going for lunch would be easy but it wasn’t it. I was so weak at the end of the day I could hardly stand. I wept like a baby for a while. I had never felt so weak and total spent before, I felt so lost and actually scared for me...I never want to feel that way again; I really need to be careful it scared me how quickly my mind could take over with such negative thoughts...I must protect my mind from negativity.
Here are some f my pictures of my Rutger Chase Männik
Yesterday, I had said that I was going to take it easy and slow yea blew that away, I just ruined myself with all that I did. It’s funny because you think going to look at a wig doing, a few groceries and going for lunch would be easy but it wasn’t it. I was so weak at the end of the day I could hardly stand. I wept like a baby for a while. I had never felt so weak and total spent before, I felt so lost and actually scared for me...I never want to feel that way again; I really need to be careful it scared me how quickly my mind could take over with such negative thoughts...I must protect my mind from negativity.
Here are some f my pictures of my Rutger Chase Männik





No comments:
Post a Comment