A Journey To Hope

My journey through The Diagnoses, Treatment, and Survival of Terminal Cancer...

Monday, 30 June 2014

Sorry one more thing....This is the song that's on my heart today...I just wanted to share with you. I feel you are all in a circle around me holding hands and sending me your love, prayers and support....Sing it from the bottom of your heart.....I can hear it now.............
Bill Withers - Lean On Me [with lyrics]
I just had an urge to make another video lol There you have it: Bill Withers's original Lean On Me [with lyrics] Hope yall enjoy x]
Posted by Unknown at 05:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2014 (67)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • Sorry one more thing....This is the song that's ...
      • June 30th
      • June 29    A big hello to all my ...
      • June 27 Good evening Team Awesome...I'...
      • June 26 Good Morning Team AwesomeSo I ...
      • 2 Feet and a Heart Beat….. Good Morning Team Aweso...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (56)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (45)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.