June 29
A big hello to all my fellow party goers.....Thank you to all who attended the Hope Extravaganza....We ended up with 126 guests...and boy did we have a great night.....I was overwhelmed with all the wonderful people that showed up and all the love and positive energy that flowed throughout the crowd.
The food was amazing, even if I do say myself. My mother made 13 dozen home made buns. trust me my mom has the best buns around....My brother Shawn Barnes grilled all the ham, I made the baked beans,roasted mini potatoes, and the bean salad. Please forgive me if I forget to mention you there was so many people bringing food that I didn't see who did it all, so these are some that I know of and thanks to those who slipped pass me ...Marisa Howard Kim Whiteman, Andrea Davis Trenton ON, Cindy Vandenburg, Gerry Katherine Terry, Sandra Stone, Jan Harmer James Dillon, Yvonne Weatherell, Wendy Martin Alisha Morgan Jaime Rikki WilsonChelsea McKillop,..
I want to specially thank "The Four Plaids" Dan Curtis Thompson) for their amazing performance. (Side bar...The four plaids will be performing at the Stirling festival theater... here is the info for their show...you will love it...It is a must see.....)
A real special thanks to my Sweet Transvestite, Logan Thomas Dillon, it was wonderful and created a very special memory and I'm quiet jealous of how well you look in a bustier and fishnets... not to mention your questionable panties...LOL.....
A special thanks for all who helped get things ready for the party and helped clean up Suzette Earhart , Nancy Delcellier John Delcellier Josh MorganRutger Chase Männik Sandy Stone .
Thank you John Chisholm your wonderful wife Wanda and friends for sharing your musical gift as well and Peggy Voigt and her hubby Ken, The whole Dillon family and Jordon Thomas.
Thanks to our Pyro crew Josh, Rutger, and Bobby for the lighting of the fireworks.. the show ran for 18 minutes it was amazing and the accompanying music was timed perfectly.. thanks to Rutger also for his producing talents.. Thanks to all who traveled so far to spend the evening with us...
Thank you for all who contributed to the love offering... The money will be used for the next two weeks of treatment expenses..I wish there was a bigger word than thank you but I can only repeat it.. thank you... thank you... thank you... Your Love and support is over whelming....
If you took pictures or video of any the shenanigans of the night than please post them in an album and tag me.. I am trying to keep a photo album printed for a remembrance when I need laughter, memories and support or to feel your love.. this is really important to me.
Special thanks to Joel George and Marcel McDonald for being there to capture the events on video...
Thanks to Christine Sutton Anderson for supply bug lanterns they came in handy.
Thanks to Jeremy Davis and his brother Josh for their wonderful rendition of New York, New York I along with everyone else was blessed by it.
And finally an extra special thanks to my wonderful husband Brad Woody Stone for all the prep that went into this from the earning of the fire works, building the stage, getting gear all set up and then the tearing down, cleaning up and putting away everything, but most importantly for loving me and giving me the privilege to be your wife..I love you so very very much.. You are a wonderfully talented man and I am truly blessed because of you. If love alone could heal me, then I would have been healed months ago...
I have so many thanks I hope I got them all in.. If I forgot you please forgive, it was a busy, fun filled, fireworks extravaganza......
I am so truly blessed by all of you and all your love....Your love is my strength and I I'm going to need all that I can get in the next 14 days...so thanks again for everything the memories are so sweet and I pray that I can keep them forever...God Bless each and every one of you....
The food was amazing, even if I do say myself. My mother made 13 dozen home made buns. trust me my mom has the best buns around....My brother Shawn Barnes grilled all the ham, I made the baked beans,roasted mini potatoes, and the bean salad. Please forgive me if I forget to mention you there was so many people bringing food that I didn't see who did it all, so these are some that I know of and thanks to those who slipped pass me ...Marisa Howard Kim Whiteman, Andrea Davis Trenton ON, Cindy Vandenburg, Gerry Katherine Terry, Sandra Stone, Jan Harmer James Dillon, Yvonne Weatherell, Wendy Martin Alisha Morgan Jaime Rikki WilsonChelsea McKillop,..
I want to specially thank "The Four Plaids" Dan Curtis Thompson) for their amazing performance. (Side bar...The four plaids will be performing at the Stirling festival theater... here is the info for their show...you will love it...It is a must see.....)
A real special thanks to my Sweet Transvestite, Logan Thomas Dillon, it was wonderful and created a very special memory and I'm quiet jealous of how well you look in a bustier and fishnets... not to mention your questionable panties...LOL.....
A special thanks for all who helped get things ready for the party and helped clean up Suzette Earhart , Nancy Delcellier John Delcellier Josh MorganRutger Chase Männik Sandy Stone .
Thank you John Chisholm your wonderful wife Wanda and friends for sharing your musical gift as well and Peggy Voigt and her hubby Ken, The whole Dillon family and Jordon Thomas.
Thanks to our Pyro crew Josh, Rutger, and Bobby for the lighting of the fireworks.. the show ran for 18 minutes it was amazing and the accompanying music was timed perfectly.. thanks to Rutger also for his producing talents.. Thanks to all who traveled so far to spend the evening with us...
Thank you for all who contributed to the love offering... The money will be used for the next two weeks of treatment expenses..I wish there was a bigger word than thank you but I can only repeat it.. thank you... thank you... thank you... Your Love and support is over whelming....
If you took pictures or video of any the shenanigans of the night than please post them in an album and tag me.. I am trying to keep a photo album printed for a remembrance when I need laughter, memories and support or to feel your love.. this is really important to me.
Special thanks to Joel George and Marcel McDonald for being there to capture the events on video...
Thanks to Christine Sutton Anderson for supply bug lanterns they came in handy.
Thanks to Jeremy Davis and his brother Josh for their wonderful rendition of New York, New York I along with everyone else was blessed by it.
And finally an extra special thanks to my wonderful husband Brad Woody Stone for all the prep that went into this from the earning of the fire works, building the stage, getting gear all set up and then the tearing down, cleaning up and putting away everything, but most importantly for loving me and giving me the privilege to be your wife..I love you so very very much.. You are a wonderfully talented man and I am truly blessed because of you. If love alone could heal me, then I would have been healed months ago...
I have so many thanks I hope I got them all in.. If I forgot you please forgive, it was a busy, fun filled, fireworks extravaganza......
I am so truly blessed by all of you and all your love....Your love is my strength and I I'm going to need all that I can get in the next 14 days...so thanks again for everything the memories are so sweet and I pray that I can keep them forever...God Bless each and every one of you....

No comments:
Post a Comment