Good Morning Team Awesome.....
No real news I'm doing fine chugging along life's highway...just a few words and things to think about......
First of all I am entering a team into the relay for life...Guess what the team name is????? Team Awesome... So I am looking for people who would like to participate in team Awesome. The date is May 24th (not the long weekend) and it is from noon to midnight in Trenton.. If you are unable to participate then you could pledge some money to support Cancer research and all the other wonderful things The Canadian Cancer Society does.....I will paste the link in the bottom so you can check out what it is. I'm not sure if my team is registered yet .. it will be by the end of the day...
Second if you asked me to bring you back vanilla from Mexico.. It's here waiting to be picked up.....that way you have to visit... evil plan of mine...lol
Third ..The preparations for June 28th party are underway...It is going to be awesome.......so mark it on your calendar.. We will be celebrating my 50th birthday and Brads 65th( but mostly mine, cause he gets a party every year......lol). My actual birthday was in October. My mom did a wonderful party for me, it was the week before we found out about my cancer..I was so sick. I couldn't eat and I kept going out and laying down in the car. I could not participate or enjoy it and I really don't remember a lot of it.. I was sick and now we know how sick I was. Seeing how I had never had a birthday party before I really would like to celebrate my birthday and the fact that I am around to celebrate it...so please think about being here....
Fourth, I ran across a cute video which is sort of what I am always going on about. appreciating people and saying nice words to them..about building people up with kind words instead of cutting or criticizing words...I would love for you to watch this and share it.. we need kinder words in the world... there are so many crappy shows on TV that show everyone being so mean to everyone saying and yelling what ever comes to mind... How about building up instead of ripping down.. How about showing some restraint and self discipline by not saying what you are thinking????Remember what our mommas told us... If you cant think of anything nice to say then don't say anything a t all......After you watch the video... leave your comment on here when you think of something else we should all say...
And lastly this is cancer month buy some daffodil's and wear a daffodil pin to show your support....
Thanks all I love you and look forward to having some great shenanigans with you all!!!!
please take the 3.5 minutes to watch this....
No real news I'm doing fine chugging along life's highway...just a few words and things to think about......
First of all I am entering a team into the relay for life...Guess what the team name is????? Team Awesome... So I am looking for people who would like to participate in team Awesome. The date is May 24th (not the long weekend) and it is from noon to midnight in Trenton.. If you are unable to participate then you could pledge some money to support Cancer research and all the other wonderful things The Canadian Cancer Society does.....I will paste the link in the bottom so you can check out what it is. I'm not sure if my team is registered yet .. it will be by the end of the day...
Second if you asked me to bring you back vanilla from Mexico.. It's here waiting to be picked up.....that way you have to visit... evil plan of mine...lol
Third ..The preparations for June 28th party are underway...It is going to be awesome.......so mark it on your calendar.. We will be celebrating my 50th birthday and Brads 65th( but mostly mine, cause he gets a party every year......lol). My actual birthday was in October. My mom did a wonderful party for me, it was the week before we found out about my cancer..I was so sick. I couldn't eat and I kept going out and laying down in the car. I could not participate or enjoy it and I really don't remember a lot of it.. I was sick and now we know how sick I was. Seeing how I had never had a birthday party before I really would like to celebrate my birthday and the fact that I am around to celebrate it...so please think about being here....
Fourth, I ran across a cute video which is sort of what I am always going on about. appreciating people and saying nice words to them..about building people up with kind words instead of cutting or criticizing words...I would love for you to watch this and share it.. we need kinder words in the world... there are so many crappy shows on TV that show everyone being so mean to everyone saying and yelling what ever comes to mind... How about building up instead of ripping down.. How about showing some restraint and self discipline by not saying what you are thinking????Remember what our mommas told us... If you cant think of anything nice to say then don't say anything a t all......After you watch the video... leave your comment on here when you think of something else we should all say...
And lastly this is cancer month buy some daffodil's and wear a daffodil pin to show your support....
Thanks all I love you and look forward to having some great shenanigans with you all!!!!
please take the 3.5 minutes to watch this....

No comments:
Post a Comment