Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Morning Team Awesome...

I could use some prayer. I've been down sick for a week and a half and and I am in need of prayer for my physical needs, emotional and spiritual... The side effects from my chemo pills are getting worse and it is wearing on me.Please pray..... there are things going on in my world and i just need the power of prayer and Gods peace about them. help me to be strong and do the right thing. please pray for my store and the right buyer for it and that it would happen soon, There are so many things that are causing me great stress and i just need peace right now. Help me to deal with all the out side stuff that is weighing me down, help me to make the right decisions I need to make...Help me to be loving... I feel a bitterness creeping into my heart and I don.t want it. Please pray for me and my family and the things we all need to go through in this journey.....
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment