Good Morning Team Awesome.....
Well it is hard to believe but it is 5 months tonight that they said I would only have 3-4 weeks to live...Then 2 months well here I am...It has gone by so fast in one way but so slow in another. I still remember like it was 5 minutes ago. It was 9:10 and Doctor Hughes Came by the apartment and sat down in front of my and said , Hope its not good You have an inoperable lung cancer and it is terminal....My world spun and stopped, time stopped and all the things that were so important to me changed in a few words. Life changed..... I look back at these past 5 months and there has been so many emotions and feelings and changes...I feel in the most part that I have changed in a positive way... That most of the stress of the little things are gone and my out look has changed considerably. In some ways Im the same old same old .. and there are a few things that still stress the hell out of me.. I try so hard to let go and remind myself...I'm only a dot but I am a work in progress....I have been so blessed in so many ways....Reconciliation with broken relationships, the love and comfort of my friends and family. Last night I had 10 girl friends in and it was a wonderful fun night of munchies and some drinks. In these moments are when I feel so blessed, to have a group of wonderful woman sitting around my home, sharing laughter, pain, wisdom and themselves so openly. I am so blessed. Thank you all you gals, lets do it again...and again, so I can write at 6 months and a year this story over and over again...I believe its the love that has been shown to me which has helped to sustain my health, who the heck would want to leave this big world with amazing friends like this.. I just wish that so many of my friends that are far away could be here to share in the laughter and love...If all goes well Monday with my ct results and the doctor gives me more good news(fingers crossed), we are planning a big party here on June 28th and perhaps all those who are so far away can come and celebrate life with me and my family... Fireworks, BBQ, Music and lots of fun...Please mark it on your calendars....and make it a date...Life is short and has lots of unexpectant twists and turns. take the time to have some fun and share your love.....YOu all have a wonderful day and thank you again for all the love and support. When I get home MOnday Night after the Cancer clinic I will let you know how things are going....
God Bless
Well it is hard to believe but it is 5 months tonight that they said I would only have 3-4 weeks to live...Then 2 months well here I am...It has gone by so fast in one way but so slow in another. I still remember like it was 5 minutes ago. It was 9:10 and Doctor Hughes Came by the apartment and sat down in front of my and said , Hope its not good You have an inoperable lung cancer and it is terminal....My world spun and stopped, time stopped and all the things that were so important to me changed in a few words. Life changed..... I look back at these past 5 months and there has been so many emotions and feelings and changes...I feel in the most part that I have changed in a positive way... That most of the stress of the little things are gone and my out look has changed considerably. In some ways Im the same old same old .. and there are a few things that still stress the hell out of me.. I try so hard to let go and remind myself...I'm only a dot but I am a work in progress....I have been so blessed in so many ways....Reconciliation with broken relationships, the love and comfort of my friends and family. Last night I had 10 girl friends in and it was a wonderful fun night of munchies and some drinks. In these moments are when I feel so blessed, to have a group of wonderful woman sitting around my home, sharing laughter, pain, wisdom and themselves so openly. I am so blessed. Thank you all you gals, lets do it again...and again, so I can write at 6 months and a year this story over and over again...I believe its the love that has been shown to me which has helped to sustain my health, who the heck would want to leave this big world with amazing friends like this.. I just wish that so many of my friends that are far away could be here to share in the laughter and love...If all goes well Monday with my ct results and the doctor gives me more good news(fingers crossed), we are planning a big party here on June 28th and perhaps all those who are so far away can come and celebrate life with me and my family... Fireworks, BBQ, Music and lots of fun...Please mark it on your calendars....and make it a date...Life is short and has lots of unexpectant twists and turns. take the time to have some fun and share your love.....YOu all have a wonderful day and thank you again for all the love and support. When I get home MOnday Night after the Cancer clinic I will let you know how things are going....
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment