Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Hope Stone feeling hopeful
Morning Team Awesome....
Today I see my cancer Doctor...It's always a little scary, my experimental drug renewal has runout. The Doctor gave me enough for 6 months as that's how long they were expected to work, so hoping I come home with another prescription for 6 months.. I feel pretty good besides stupid side effects. I know I have to go for another CT scan to check out my tumours and lymph nodes not sure when that will be I think in the next 2 weeks or so. It's weird cause everyday I wake up I wonder is this the day I start to get sick again...I'm so thankful for the time I have been given.. It was six months when all this stuff started for me it has gone by so quickly but in another way I'm still stuck in October. I know Brad said to me the other day every night when he goes to bed he thinks is this the last good day we have is tomorrow the day it starts to get worse? We both try to stay positive but it is always hanging in the background...especially when the timer that the doctor gave me is running out... again I have beat his last to expiration dates and I would like to continue to make him a liar....so I will try my hardest...

No comments:

Post a Comment