Thursday, 26 March 2015

Good morning team awesome.
 I have been waiting to post as I'm not sure what I should post I had neither good news or bad news I guess. Out of all the tumors that I have one has decided to shrink and two have decided to grow I don't know if I have about 40 tumors now I never ever got a firm number but of all those tumors three decided to change a bit. I go in four weeks for another CT scan to see if my tumours in my lungs and lymph nodes have shrunk I won't know that for another five weeks. My mom has gone to the oncologist this morning so I have no news on her yet once I find out I will pass it on thank you for all your prayers and support. I love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment